TEKLYNX’ new video series is a unique opportunity for supply chain decision makers across industries to hear directly from one of our customers how enterprise label management solutions can positively impact labeling accuracy and efficiency. – Doug Niemeyer, TEKLYNX GM
MILWAUKEE (PRWEB) July 17, 2018
TEKLYNX International, the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider, today announced the release of its new six-episode educational video series featuring a medical device manufacturer’s successful Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) integration with enterprise label management solution TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR.
A world-renowned, fast-growing manufacturer of innovative neuroendovascular technologies, MicroVention leveraged TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR to streamline its labeling process globally – resulting in a 50 percent improvement in production efficiency. TEKLYNX’ new six-episode educational video series offers viewers an inside look at the project including how medical device manufacturing-specific considerations such as labeling in a cleanroom environment were incorporated into the implementation.
“Our new video series is a unique opportunity for supply chain decision makers across industries to hear directly from one of our customers how enterprise label management solutions can positively impact labeling accuracy and efficiency,” states TEKLYNX General Manager, Doug Niemeyer. “We’re proud to showcase MicroVention’s successful implementation because it reflects how we partner with companies to ensure they work better over time.”
TEKLYNX will release one episode every week over the next six weeks. Episode 1: Challenges of a Static Labeling Environment is available now on the TEKLYNX YouTube channel. The complete list of episodes includes:
- Episode 1: Challenges of a Static Labeling Environment
- Episode 2: UDI Compliance with CODESOFT’s GS1 Barcode Wizard
- Episode 3: Centralized Labeling Environment
- Episode 4: Global Labeling Environment
- Episode 5: Web-based Printing Interface
- Episode 6: TEKLYNX Partnership & Support into the Future
Viewers can subscribe to the TEKLYNX YouTube channel to access Episode 1 and receive notifications for future episodes. To read more about MicroVention’s experience with TEKLYNX CENTRAL CFR, download the full case study at https://www.teklynx.com/en/success-stories/microvention. To learn more about TEKLYNX barcode labeling solutions, visit teklynx.com.
About TEKLYNX International
TEKLYNX International is the world’s leading barcode and RFID labeling software developer and solutions provider. An industry innovator for over 30 years, TEKLYNX helps companies operate smoothly and efficiently by implementing labeling solutions that streamline operations while staying ahead of industry-specific compliance and emerging regulations. TEKLYNX is world-renowned for its customer service; offering flexible purchase options, unparalleled service and support, and a comprehensive product offering that grows with companies over time. With operations in the United States, Europe, Japan, Latin America, China and Singapore, more than 630,000 companies in over 120 countries look to TEKLYNX integrated software solutions for their standard of success. Learn more by visiting teklynx.com, LinkedIn, Twitter @Teklynx, and Facebook.com/TEKLYNXInternational or call 888-629-4444.
- DENSO Foundation Awards Nearly $1 Million in STEM Education Grants
- PINC Recognized as Top Supply Chain Projects of 2018
- Customers To Receive Complimentary Hot Dog with Social Media Barcode
- New Nike Live Concept Store Unites Digital and Physical Retail
- Barcom, Inc. Appoints New VP of Sales & Marketing
- 4SIGHT Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- JLT Mobile Computers to showcase rugged tablet and IT solutions for precision farming at InfoAg
- Alibaba Invests in RFID to Enhance Brand Protection
- Smartrac Unveils New Belt Inlays Based on NXP’s UCODE® 8 Chips
- AIM Seeks Blockchain Case Study Entries
- Inventory Tracking SaaS Provider Announces New Enhanced Active Directory Sync Feature
- Pace Harmon Receives 2018 Supply & Demand Chain 100 Honors
- Cargo Chief Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- Autonomous Truck Technology To Yield Safer Highways, Better Jobs, Faster Deliveries
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews