"We are honored to be recognized as one of the SDCE 100 winners for the efficiencies and cost-savings delivered to our client” said Geetha Sreedhar, Chief Operating Officer of mondCloud, Inc.
BOSTON (PRWEB) July 19, 2018
mondCloud, a global leader in cloud based B2B, Business Process Management and API Management software, today announced that it was selected as a recipient of the prestigious SDCE 100 Award for 2018.
The SDCE 100 is an annual list of 100 great supply chain projects. These projects can serve as a road map for supply chain executives who are looking for new opportunities to drive improvement in their own operations. The award spotlights successful and innovative transformation projects that deliver bottom-line results and achieve supply chain excellence.
mondCloud was recognized for its transformative Supply Chain solution that enabled its customer to use a single vendor for its entire B2B connectivity on a platform that has proven to have high availability, instant and massive scalability, along with uncompromised security. By migrating to MOND's cloud based platform, mondCloud's Supply Chain transformation project brought in substantial and enduring business benefits to its client, School Specialty.
The increasing challenges and complexities of the global supply chain forces business houses to use multiple technology solutions from different vendors to manage their supply chain functions connecting their customers, suppliers and internal systems.
By using mondCloud B2B gateway, organizations have eliminated the need for EDI VAN, several on-premises software such as AS2 Software, Data Integration tool, FTP Server, Business Activity Monitoring and API management software and derived enormous cost savings while maintaining a single SLA across the entire supply chain. B2B solutions implemented on the mondCloud B2B gateway have helped the organizations in gaining in-depth visibility into the supply chain status and actionable insight into its performance.
mondCloud along with its implementation partner Coreflex Solutions Inc. rapidly migrated over 300 customers and vendors of School Specialty Inc. from IBM Sterling™. Automated migration of existing data formats and rules ensured a smooth and seamless transition within the planned timeframe with no business disruption. The benefits include:
- 40% reduction in annual cost of B2B integrations
- 75% reduction in time and effort for new partner onboarding and to implement changes to the B2B messages.
- 99.9% availability since go-live
- Fixed and predictable pricing instead of Kilocharacter based pricing
- Top of the line personalized customer support
About MondCloud Inc.
mondCloud™ is a global IT Software & Solutions company, providing cloud-based data unification solutions to enterprises world-wide with a vision of seamless flow of data across the entire organization. mondCloud’s AI powered Rapid Solution Builder for Enterprise Cloud provides a comprehensive set of tools and infrastructure to build, integrate and deploy complex products and applications all in one unified platform.
About School Speciality
School Specialty is a leading provider of supplies, furniture, technology products, supplemental learning products (“instructional solutions”) and curriculum solutions to the education marketplace. Through its nationwide distribution network, School Specialty provides its customers with access to a broad spectrum of other trusted, third-party brands across its business segments.
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive’s user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage. Visit us on the web at http://www.SDCExec.com.
- Ocean Resort Casino, Latest Addition to Atlantic City, Manages Large Inventory with RFID Technology
- Open Sky Group and Matson Logistics Awarded for Rapid Implementation WMS Upgrade
- DENSO Foundation Awards Nearly $1 Million in STEM Education Grants
- PINC Recognized as Top Supply Chain Projects of 2018
- Customers To Receive Complimentary Hot Dog with Social Media Barcode
- New Nike Live Concept Store Unites Digital and Physical Retail
- Barcom, Inc. Appoints New VP of Sales & Marketing
- 4SIGHT Named to Supply & Demand Chain Executive’s SDCE 100 Top Supply Chain Projects for 2018
- JLT Mobile Computers to showcase rugged tablet and IT solutions for precision farming at InfoAg
- Alibaba Invests in RFID to Enhance Brand Protection
- Smartrac Unveils New Belt Inlays Based on NXP’s UCODE® 8 Chips
- AIM Seeks Blockchain Case Study Entries
- Inventory Tracking SaaS Provider Announces New Enhanced Active Directory Sync Feature
- Pace Harmon Receives 2018 Supply & Demand Chain 100 Honors
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews