COLUMBUS, Ohio, Dec. 5, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- TravelCash, a new mobile payment system, is using blockchain technology to provide a digital alternative to the credit card industry by introducing a lower cost payment processing solution, resulting in significant savings for merchants and customers. TravelCash is developing a cryptocurrency and integrated mobile payment and rewards system over the Stellar platform which is capable of processing between 1,000 and 5,000 transactions per second.
When it comes to credit cards, merchants face high processing and transaction fees that can run as high as 3.5 to 4 percent. For merchants that experience a high volume of chargebacks, this fee can run even higher. Even paying 2 percent—not counting the additional monthly and per-item fees—can dramatically alter the cash flow of a business. With brick-and-mortar retailers facing increasingly tight margins, a low-fee payment system could mean the difference between profitability and ... read more
- First Turnkey RFID Item Tracking
- RFID Readers Support National Highway Authority of India's FASTag
- Avery Dennison Prices $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
- World's Largest Shipper Network Now Tracking Loads in 70+ Countries
- RFID Helps Laundry Service Expand
- Savi Introduces Two New Sensors for IoT Asset Tracking for the Government and Military
- Operating Room Automated Supply Chain Solution Simplifies Operations
- Vista IT Group Becomes ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Hosting Company Warns Of Increased Supply-Chain Attack Risk
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews