PHOENIX (PRWEB) December 10, 2018
AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID Inc.), a nationwide provider of proven supply chain solutions, will be an exhibitor at the RFID in Aerospace and Defense Conference in Arlington, VA on December 12, 2018. The RFID in Aerospace and Defense event will provide information on the use of Radio Frequency Identification (RFID) technology. Attendees will have an opportunity to see demonstrations of RFID technology at the AB&R® booth.
Several large aerospace and defense companies are already including RFID technology in their operations to track parts and shipments throughout the supply chain. For more than 20 years, AB&R® has focused on understanding the technological advancements of RFID to help streamline operations and improve the overall performance of the supply chain. “The RFID solutions we offer our customers are designed to improve all areas of the supply chain,” states Gary Randall, VP of Sales, AB&R®. “As a leading RFID technology provider, we are excited to showcase the latest technology for aerospace and defense companies.”
The RFID technology AB&R® will present includes asset tracking, work-in-process tracking, worker safety, inventory management, and more. Stop by their booth in the exhibit hall to receive a demonstration of the latest RFID products and solutions.
Anyone interested in visiting or learning more about AB&R® may visit
https://www.abr.com/rfid-journal-aerospace-defense/ for more details.
Since 1980, AB&R® (American Barcode and RFID) has been a nationally recognized integrator of proven solutions that drive efficiency and productivity in the supply chain. Those solutions include asset tracking, inventory management, work force mobilization, wireless networking, and the managed services to support them all. For further information about AB&R®, please visit http://www.abr.com.
- First Turnkey RFID Item Tracking
- RFID Readers Support National Highway Authority of India's FASTag
- Avery Dennison Prices $500 Million Senior Notes Offering
- World's Largest Shipper Network Now Tracking Loads in 70+ Countries
- RFID Helps Laundry Service Expand
- Savi Introduces Two New Sensors for IoT Asset Tracking for the Government and Military
- Operating Room Automated Supply Chain Solution Simplifies Operations
- Vista IT Group Becomes ISO 9001:2015 Certified
- Hosting Company Warns Of Increased Supply-Chain Attack Risk
- Samsung is Utilizing Smart Locks and Smart Barcodes
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews