NEWARK, Calif., Jan. 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- Socket Mobile, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCKT), a leading innovator of data capture and delivery solutions for enhanced productivity, today announced the expansion of their contactless product line with the S500 Token Exchange. It facilitates tap-and-go, NFC user experiences that are popular with mobile wallets and consumer engagements, applicable for payment applications, contactless passes, identifications, ticketing, and more.
The S500 captures a cryptographically generated payload "token" from NFC-enabled devices (i.e. phone, smart watch, payment card or fob) with a high level of trust, and then passes this payload over Bluetooth to a tablet or PC that is running a connected application. The RF Front End can read anything HF (13.56 MHz) – from an RFID button to a Java Smart Card.
Coupled with Socket Mobile's Capture SDK, application development becomes smooth, fast and frictionless. Be it iOS, Android, or Windows, we support a wide range of modern platforms, as well as popular development environments for ultimate control over your S500 Token Exchange solution.
S500 MSRP: $249.00
General availability will be in Q3.
Developers can purchase the S500 at our Developer's price through the Socket Mobile portal. Take advantage of this price by registering anew or logging in the Developer Portal: https://www.socketmobile.com/developer/welcome
- World Economic Forum Releases Report on Traceability, Cites FoodLogiQ as a Promising Technology Solution
- Odyssey Investment Partners Acquires Barcodes, Inc.
- Omron Releases New Collaborative Robot That Automates Repetitive Tasks and Enhances Human-Machine Collaboration
- Barcodes, Inc. Announces Investment, Acquisition
- ScanSource Named to FORTUNE Magazine's 2019 List of ‘World’s Most Admired Companies’
- ID Card Personalization Printer is First of its Kind to Achieve GreenCircle Certification
- Introducing the POS Industry’s First 300dpi Thermal Printer from BIXOLON
- Trucker Tools Reaffirms Position on U.S Cellular Carriers Sharing Location Data
- UPC.com Domain For Sale
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews