The SRP-383 is the perfect receipt printing solution provides the highest readability of sophisticated fonts.
SEONGNAM-SI, South Korea (PRWEB) January 22, 2019
BIXOLON Co., Ltd, a leading global Mobile, Label and POS Printer manufacturer today announced the launch of the NEW SRP-383, the POS industry's first 3-inch thermal receipt printer supporting 300dpi print resolution. Ideal for retailers and countries using double-byte fonts due to its durable and premium features.
The robust SRP-383 provides the high-quality readability of sophisticated fonts with printing speeds of up to 200 mm/sec at 300dpi print resolution. Supporting barcode printing up to 67% longer than 180dpi and up to 48% longer than 203dpi. The SRP-383 has USB V2.0 connectivity as standard with the option of Ethernet, Serial, Dual Serial, Powered USB, Bluetooth and WLAN. With additional Apple MFi certification, the SRP-383 is suitable for a wide range of functions from multi-platform POS systems to digital payment applications.
Enhancing business continuity with new functionality, the SRP-383 features Auto Receipt Resize™ technology paper saving solution function resizing media content from 4-inch to 3-inch or from 3-inch to 2-inch. Also, the new utility, TTF Font downloader™ easily stores True Type Fonts in the thermal printer. With this software, IT managers can change the receipt’s font style while reducing time and cost required for developing each font. In addition, low maintenance functions comprising of Anywhere Anyfont™ (Unicode) which removes the need to write multiple code pages for every language.
“Launching the POS industry’s first 300dpi resolution, the new SRP-383 offers the lowest cost of ownership with the additional benefits of low maintenance and reducing paper costs through its easily switchable paper saving features.” explains John Kim, Marketing Director. He added, “The SRP-383 is the perfect receipt printing solution provides the highest readability of sophisticated fonts.”
For more information visit http://www.BIXOLON.com, subscribe to blog.bixolon.com, or alternatively speak to your local BIXOLON sales representative.
The SRP-383 is available for pre-order for the BIXOLON Head Office sales region. The product will then be available to pre-order from BIXOLON Europe and BIXOLON America’s sales regions from April 2019. For more information, contact your local BIXOLON sales representative.
- Trucker Tools Reaffirms Position on U.S Cellular Carriers Sharing Location Data
- UPC.com Domain For Sale
- Fishbowl Provides Legal Cannabis and Marijuana Tracking and Inventory Management
- New QR HOLO-Label To Be Used By Canadian Cannabis Company
- AIM & GS1 Introduce NEW Technical Specification
- AIM Elects 2019 Industry Group Chairs
- Celerant Unveils New 2.5 Million Item Product Catalog With UPC Codes at #NRF2019
- GS1 US Announces Call for Innovation for The Startup Lab at GS1 Connect
- EVRYTHNG Honored as 2019 “IoT Partner Ecosystem of the Year” by IoT Breakthrough Awards
- OKI Data Americas Debuts Next-Gen QR Code Print Solution #NRF2019 #Okidata
- Janam Unveils RFID Sled for XT2 Series of Rugged Touch Computers #NRF2019
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews