LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill. – Feb. 12, 2019 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), an innovator at the edge of the enterprise with solutions and partners that enable businesses to gain a performance edge, announced today that CRN®, a brand of The Channel Company, has named Alex Castaneda, Vice President, North America Channels and Territory Business, to its prestigious list of 2019 Channel Chiefs. The top IT channel leaders included on this list continually strive to drive growth and revenue in their organization through their channel partners.
Each of the 2019 Channel Chiefs has demonstrated exceptional leadership, vision, and commitment to their channel partner programs. Channel Chief honorees are selected by CRN’s editorial staff because of their professional achievements, standing in the industry, dedication to the channel partner community, and strategies for driving future growth and innovation.
Castaneda is responsible for directing Zebra's North America Channels and Territory Business, which includes distributors, resellers, independent software vendors (ISVs) and systems integrators as well as government and small- and medium-sized business accounts. Last year, Castaneda and the marketing team reimagined Zebra’s Channel Partner Summit while the Company invested in additional sales personnel to generate more demand for PartnerConnect partners. Castaneda’s team also enhanced the partner experience and made it easier for partners to work with Zebra by launching a new support services system that increases the efficiency of repairs, order-booking and contract renewal processes.
The 2019 CRN Channel Chiefs list, including the 50 Most Influential Channel Chiefs, is featured online at www.crn.com/channelchiefs and will appear in the February 2019 issue of CRN.
- Bricz Hires Jim May, Previously VP of Operations in 3PL Industry, as Vice President of Services
- Five ScanSource Executives Recognized as 2019 CRN® Channel Chiefs
- Smartrac and Sasken Announce IoT Solutions Alliance
- GS1 Delivers New Lightweight Messaging Standard for Verification of Product Identifiers
- Socket Mobile Announces 2018 Fourth Quarter and Annual Results Release Date and Conference Call
- AB&R® Launches a New Online Store for Supply Chain Professionals
- A New Era for Healthcare with Wireless Charging Datalogic Products
- Barcode Scanning Adds Convenience to In-Store Shopping Experience
- Dissident Shareholders Seek Dismissal of Entire Board at NASDAQ RFID Company
- Jacket With RFID Proof Pocket Launches on Kickstarter
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews