TAMPA, Fla. – This week, Accusoft launched a new website that reflects its new messaging and brand and what that means to our customers.
“With recent changes to our brand message, including an increased focus on SaaS and industry solutions, it was necessary to launch a new website that reflects who we are as a company,” says Megan Brooks, VP of Marketing at Accusoft. “We want this new website to be a defining visual of who we are, what we do, and how we solve industry challenges.”
Earlier this year, Accusoft executives took the time to reflect on the company’s achievements and opportunities and form aggressive growth goals for the near and mid-term future. To capitalize on the organization’s strengths, grow in new capabilities, and increase market share, it was imperative that the market messages undergo a complete overhaul.
“We are continuously working to improve our technology with software that solves content processing, conversion, and automation challenges,” says Steve Wilson, VP of Product. “We strive to help you provide actionable data and results that matter.”
With these defining goals in mind, Accusoft launched its new website on September 30, 2019. In the Company section, Accusoft’s messaging details its new mission, vision, and values statements which convey the company’s commitment to its stakeholders and employees. You can explore the new Accusoft branding at www.accusoft.com.
Founded in 1991, Accusoft is a software development company specializing in content processing, conversion, and automation solutions. From out-of-the-box and configurable applications to APIs built for developers, Accusoft software enables users to solve their most complex workflow challenges and gain insights from content in any format, on any device. Backed by 40 patents, the company’s flagship products, including OnTask, PrizmDoc™ Viewer, and ImageGear, are designed to improve productivity, provide actionable data, and deliver results that matter. The Accusoft team is dedicated to continuous innovation through customer-centric product development, new version release, and a passion for understanding industry trends that drive consumer demand. Visit us at www.accusoft.com.
More barcode news:
- Accusoft Releases Barcode Xpress .NET Core
- QR Codes and Blockchain App Make Farm To Coffee Cup Transparency Happen
- Keeping Business On The Cutting Edge, with Online Inventory System
- $18.2 Billion RFID Tags Markets - Global Outlook Report to 2026
- Digimarc Sets Third Quarter 2019 Conference Call for Wednesday, October 30 at 5:00 p.m. ET
- Socket Mobile Announces 2019 Third Quarter Results Release Date and Conference Call
- Cognex Acquires SUALAB, Announces 3Q Earnings Call
- Avery Dennison Announces Upcoming Investor Events
- Barcodes Inc. Turns to Vizinex RFID to Deliver Custom RFID Solution in a Limited Timeframe
- Cognosos Brings Its Asset Tracking Platform Indoors