BIRMINGHAM, Ala.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Atlas RFID Solutions, the world leader in Material Readiness® for the construction industry, has announced the honorees of their 2019 Jovix Executive Forum awards. These honors were presented at the 7th Annual Jovix Executive Forum in The Woodlands, TX.
Jovix presents awards to Fluor, Burns & McDonnell, Epic Piping, ExxonMobil and Technip for 2019 work with their Material Readiness platform.
JOVIX USER ADOPTION AWARD
Burns & McDonnell has earned the 2019 Jovix User Adoption Award for an outstanding embrace of Supplier Jovix Mobile functionality for both new and existing Supplier system users. Burns & McDonnell upstream Supplier Receiving utilizes the adaptability of the iOS capability to leverage additional data integrity and add visibility and value to their material management processes. Burns & McDonnell has established a way forward for their projects that gives unprecedented visibility on Supplier interaction with Projects in terms of material progressing and availability.
JOVIX ENTERPRISE INNOVATION AWARD
Fluor has earned the 2019 Jovix Enterprise Innovation Award for their full adoption of Jovix as the field materials management bolt-on to MaterialManager®. With the recent 5-year Enterprise Software License, Fluor has selected Jovix as its Enterprise Site Material Management Solution after years of Project-based use.
JOVIX PARTNER OF THE YEAR
Epic Piping’s partnership with Jovix to extend visibility of their existing MatVis fabrication tracking tool to their customers has earned them the 2019 Jovix Partner of the Year Award. The collaboration allows Epic Piping to extend real-time visibility from shipment through arrival at the Jobsite. Epic Piping is proactively investing in technology to close the gap between Suppliers and EPCs and open the door for complete end-to-end transparency of pipe spool fabrication progress from Receipt of isometric drawings through arrival at the Jobsite.
JOVIX PROJECT OF THE YEAR
The 2019 Jovix Project of the Year Award is awarded to both TechnipFMC and ExxonMobil for the BLADE Project. Jovix was deployed on the Project earlier this year, and it included a full integration with SmartMaterials®. The BLADE Project has utilized more functionality than any current Project, including Track & Trace, Mobile Transactions, Jovix Connect, and Jovix Insights. The BLADE Project is blazing the trail for how Owners, EPCs, Contractors, and Suppliers collaborate and share data to increase supply chain visibility into a single source of truth to improve Material Readiness® and reduce material availability issues for Construction.
The recipients were honored at the Annual Jovix Executive Forum held in The Woodlands, TX. The Forum welcomed 125 industry leaders with content focused on “Building the Future” of the industrial construction industry.
Other bar code and RFID news:
- RFID For Russia - Moscow City Streamlines Parking Access and Control with Secure RFID
- Printronix Auto ID Boosts Productivity and Versatility with Introduction of T6000e Thermal RFID Printer Series
- In Wake of New Romaine Lettuce Recall Supply Chain Management and Food Traceability "More Important Than Ever"
- NEW: Suppliers Guide To Aviation RFID
- Reverse Logistics Workflow Added to Smartphone App
- Acuity Joins Honeywell Partner Program - Adds Scanning, Printing and Mobile Computing Solutions
- Inventory Pro Online Adds Integration With WooCommerce
- RFID Solutions Bring Clear Sightline Into $1.2 Trillion Shrink Problem
- Avery Dennison to Acquire Smartrac’s RFID Inlay Business
- Supply Dynamics Named National Champion in US Air Force Sponsored Microelectronics Supply Chain Provenance Challenge
- Metalcraft Launches RFID Company To Support Small Businesses
- Health Traceability Company Raises 30 Million Euros From Funds Managed by Xerys
- Socket Mobile Updates Capture SDK for iOS 13 Compatibility
- Lightning Labels to Have a Big Presence at the Private Label Expo in Chicago
- Secure and Productive In The Supply Chain With Identify3D and EOS
- Barcode Scanner Market Procurement Intelligence Report