BALTIMORE - Sept. , 2015 - Barcoding, Inc. (http://www.barcoding.com/)
After a keynote address from Gerry Sandusky, the Voice of the NFL’s Baltimore Ravens, the following Barcoding executives, partners and clients will take the spotlight:
· Mike Allen, strategic account manager, B2M Solutions – Mobility Analytics: Uncovering the Root Causes that are Limiting Your Mobile Deployment
· Carrie Angelico, senior RFID business development manager, Zebra Technologies – Panel Discussion: RFID Comes of Age
· Ted Danhauser, vice president of industry sales, North America, Smartrac Technology Group – Panel Discussion: RFID Comes of Age
· Jeffery Gillis, CFO, Barcoding, Inc. – CFO Perspective: Best Practices for Technology Deployment, Adoption and Retention
· Steve Herbst, director of design experience, Honeywell – Winning Experiences: Delivering Better Solutions through Outcome-Driven Design
· Jackie Luo, CEO, E-ISG Asset Intelligence – The Key Challenges in Implementing Enterprise Asset Management Systems
· Jack Nosek, lead software engineer, Barcoding, Inc. – Post Windows Mobile: New Application Development Platforms
· Tom O'Boyle, director of RFID, Barcoding, Inc. – Panel Discussion: RFID Comes of Age (Moderator)
· Kerry Ogata, Windows partner technology advisor, Microsoft – Microsoft Handheld Strategy with Windows 10
· Peter Ragusa, CEO, Better Day™ Health – Tracking Healthcare Patients & Providers Using RFID
· Chase Sowden, supply chain architect, Barcoding, Inc. – Continuous Improvement Program Workshop
· James Wee, vice president, Descartes Systems Group – Driver Productivity: Where the Rubber Meets the Road
· Joe White, vice president and general manager, enterprise mobile computing, Zebra Technologies – IoT Advantage
· McLeod Williamson, RFID business development, RR Donnelley – Panel Discussion: RFID Comes of Age
· Kent Woodruff, CSO, Cradlepoint– Security Architecture for Small Branch and IoT
In addition to a stellar speaker lineup, Barcoding’s Executive Forum 5 will feature live demonstrations, an exclusive Continuous Improvement Program workshop, a solutions showcase, executive briefings, and a networking breakfast and lunch. Also, during lunch, Barcoding will present its “Innovator of the Year” award, which recognizes a person and/or company who has implemented a mobile or automated data capture solution that has greatly impacted their business.
Shane Snyder, president, Barcoding, Inc., said, “Barcoding is fortunate to host an accomplished group of speakers at our fifth annual Executive Forum. This year’s lineup will have something for everyone – from the latest in RFID, to Six Sigma, to financing mobile deployments. We hope our attendees will obtain some great insights to take back to their organizations and put to good use.”
Registration for Barcoding’s Executive Forum 5 is now open. To register, or to obtain additional information, visit: http://www.cvent.com/d/1rqppt.
About Barcoding, Inc.
Barcoding, Inc. is a systems integrator specializing in the development, deployment, and management of enterprise-wide solutions that drive efficiency, accuracy, and connectivity. With dedicated practices in Supply Chain Architecture, Automatic Identification (AIDC), Radio Frequency Identification (RFID), Consumables, Software, and Professionals Services, Barcoding impacts tens of thousands of organizations in a wide range of industries by increasing revenue, reducing operational costs, and improving customer experiences. Founded in 1998, Barcoding is headquartered in Baltimore, Maryland, with offices across the United States. For more information, visit www.barcoding.com
Other articles about logistics
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.