TORONTO, ON--(Marketwired - September 11, 2015) - Internet of Things Inc. (TSX VENTURE: ITT) ("IoT Inc." or the "Company"), an IoT technology accelerator and industry acquisition company is pleased to announce that its board of directors has approved to grant 5,450,000 incentive stock options to directors and officers of the Company. The options have an exercise price of $0.05 per share and will vest semi-annually over a period of 18 months from the grant date and have a term of 5 years.
Internet of Things Inc. (www.IoTIntl.com) is an IoT technology accelerator and industry acquisition company focused on emerging integrated technologies and solutions. The Company operates three divisions: accelerating technology start-ups; consulting services; and mergers and acquisitions. Internet of Things
More news releases for barcoding/RFID, Internet of Things
- Connected Health Summit 2015 and The IoT
- Connections Europe -10th Annal Show - Nest, Viacom, Icontrol to Keynote
- MachineShop Collaborates With Arrow Electronics to Power Its New IoT Enablement Offering, "Arrow Intelligent Services"
- ScanSource Completes Acquisition of Video Confering Distrib
- GreenIQ Launches the First 3G-Powered Smart Garden Device Available to Consumers, Connected Exclusively by AT&T
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews