SAN FRANCISCO, CA--(Marketwired - Oct 8, 2015) - MemSQL (www.memsql.com), the leader in real-time databases for transactions and analytics, is hosting a webcast with 451 Research titled, "Internet of Things and Multi-model Data Infrastructure" on Thursday, October 15, 2015 at 10:00 a.m. PT. The webcast will reveal how enterprises can tap into the Internet of Things to drive business value. It will also highlight methods for selecting data processing and analytics technologies to fit the evolving landscape of streaming data. To join the webcast, please visit: http://memsql.com/451-multi-model/.
The webcast showcases ways companies can identify their own IoT opportunities in
Other recent news:
- Introducing TRACTUS, the World’s First UDI Sterile Field Scanner, by Matrix IT Medical Tracking Systems LLC
- MachineShop Enhances Its EDGE to CLOUD IoT Data Management and Business Intelligence Capabilities
- Melissa Data Enables Full Spectrum Data Quality With Pentaho(R) Integration
- Bayshore Networks(R) Announces Version 6.0 of the Bayshore Industrial Cybersecurity Platform
- SMARTRAC to Enhance Smart Cosmos IoT Monetization Ecosystem
- Cubic to Demonstrate a Wide Range of Integrated Solutions Shaping the NextCity Vision at ITS World Congress
- Data Quality Council Offers Webinar Series
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.