For this round, Connected World received a mix of business and consumers products that are changing the IoT industry or just simply the way we all conduct our everyday lives.
Carol Stream, Ill (PRWEB) December 10, 2015
With technological advancements increasing more frequently, it becomes even more challenging to wade through all the noise and determine the best M2M and IoT (Internet of Things) solutions to impact an ever-growing marketplace.
Connected World magazine is proud to name the winners of its bi-annual IoT Innovations Awards, which continues to fan the flame of creativity in the world of the Internet of Things.
Members of the editorial advisory board and the editorial judges at Connected World evaluated hundreds of submission from companies that have a vision for M2M and the IoT marketplace. After much deliberation, the products and solutions selected continue to exceed expectations on a spectrum of criteria, including: uniqueness, technological advancement, and compatibility with services and platforms.
“For this round, Connected World received a mix of business and consumers products that are changing the IoT industry or just simply the way we all conduct our everyday lives. These products are setting a trend or changing a technology landscape for the way we track, monitor, and analyze data. What’s more, we are pleased to say these IoT Innovation winners have demonstrated they are more than eager to quench the thirst of the emerging market and are working diligently to deliver some pretty impressive solutions,” says Peggy Smedley, editorial director, Connected World magazine.
The seven winners of the 2015 IoT Innovations Awards, part 2, are:
- Haiku with SenseME by Big Ass Solutions
- Viper SmartStart 4.0 for Smart Watch by Directed
- KastlePresence by Kastle Systems
- MW300 Wi-Fi Microcontroller by Marvell Technology Group
- MultiConnect Conduit by MultiTech Systems
- Milli 5 Communications Module by Silver Spring Networks
- ThingWorx 6.5 by ThingWorx, a PTC business
The list, along with an in depth analysis of this year’s winners will be featured in the December 2015 issue of Connected World.
About Connected World Magazine
Connected World is the business and technology publication that provides the intelligence industry titans need and the guidance consumers crave. It’s all about M2M and IoT. connectedworld.com
- Scandit Introduces Ergonomic Scan Case for iPhones to Revolutionize Data Capture
- GlobalSign Previews New Cloud Identity Assurance Service and GSMA Mobile Connect Capabilities at Gartner Identity and Access Management Summit
- Consumer Electronics & Auto OEMs/Integrators Invited to MEMS & Sensors at 2016 CES
- Nypro Healthcare Named a Thermo Fisher Scientific Supplier of the Year
- Industrial Internet Applications Powered by AIS's Touch Screen HMI Panels
- Internet of Things World Forum Showcases Smart City Technology
- Janam Fuels Safety Inspections for ExxonMobil
- Digimarc to Present at Investor Conference on December 10
- HP Enterprise Drives Intelligence at 'The Edge' With New IoT Solutions
- Omni-ID Named Emerging Technology Award Winner for 2015