Company to Highlight Positive Performance in 2015 and Growth Plan for Internet of Things
VANCOUVER, BC--(Marketwired - January 25, 2016) - Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation (TSX: ITC) (OTC: ISYRF) ("Intrinsyc" or the "Company"), a leading provider of solutions for the development and production of embedded and Internet of Things ("IoT") devices, today announced that its Chief Executive Officer, Mr. Tracy Rees, will be presenting at the Cantech Investment Conference on Tuesday, January 26, 2016 at 11:40 AM EST on the Innovation Stage. The conference will be held at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
The Cantech Investment Conference brings together the top thought leaders, fastest growing companies and most influential investors in the country for a full day exposition. Intrinsyc will showcase its development kits, reference designs, and customer products powered by Intrinsyc's Open-Q™ computing modules, at booth #302 during the conference.
"Intrinsyc has a compelling story, including achievement of outstanding revenue and EBITDA growth in 2015," said Mr. Tracy Rees, President and CEO, Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation. "We are targeting several high growth IoT applications with an expanding portfolio of performance leading computing modules, and making excellent progress with a growing customer base that are launching a variety of exciting IoT products powered by our computing technology, such as; connected cameras, robotics, drones, augmented reality, and glasses-free 3D displays."
About Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation is a product development company that provides comprehensive and tailored solutions that enable the development and production of next-generation embedded and IoT devices. Solutions span the development life cycle from concept to production and help device makers and technology suppliers create compelling differentiated products with faster time-to-market. Intrinsyc is publicly traded (TSX: ITC) and (OTC: ISYRF) and is headquartered in Vancouver, BC, Canada.
- Industrial Touch Panels Meet Intl Certif for Automation, Control, Info Applications
- Grocery Chain Adopts Digimarc Enhanced Packaging
- Nationwide Global Effort to Support Data Privacy Day
- IoT (Internet of Things) Market Worth $1.88 Trillion by Grand View Research, Inc.
- Three Companies Win the LoRa(R) Alliance Global IoT Challenge
- Companies Partner to Enable NFC in Financial Self-Service Terminals
- Omni-ID (RFID) Secures $21M in Funding to Support Industrial IoT Solutions Demand
- SATO Global Solutions Joins Global Alliance For the Supply Chain #nrf16
- Dandy Lab and Cisco Change How Consumers Shop - 'Living Laboratory' for Retail Tech
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.