SUNNYVALE, CA--(Marketwired - February 18, 2016) - Juniper Networks (NYSE: JNPR), the industry leader in network innovation, will be attending this year's Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Spain, February 22-25, Hall 2, booth #2J60. The Company's presence will carry the overarching theme: "Build More Than a Network." Within this theme, Juniper will be discussing how the company can help create business value for mobile network operators through technology innovation.
- During the show, Juniper will showcase various solutions to booth visitors:
- Mobile Edge Computing (MEC)/Network Function Virtualization (NFV)
Juniper's end-end NFV architecture and distributed compute capabilities will be highlighted, with a focus on how its MEC and Cloud CPE solutions increase network flexibility and performance, and enable new services.
- Internet of Things (IoT)
The challenging IoT business model will be discussed, as well as how Juniper's broad portfolio is well suited to support the diverse requirements of IoT with robust solutions that provide an NFV-based infrastructure, distributed compute, orchestration, virtual network functions, security and analytics.
- Secure Networks
Juniper will highlight its comprehensive physical and virtual security solutions that protect customer data and privacy, as well as the mobile network infrastructure.
- Strategic Alliances & Technology Partners
Juniper's innovative NFV/SDN-based end-to-end solutions with key partners Affirmed Networks, Amdocs, IBM, NEC, NetCracker and Saguna Networks will be showcased.
- Juniper's CEO Rami Rahim will host an investor and analyst update at Mobile World Congress on Tuesday, February 23, 15:00-16:00 CET, at the Hotel Fira Congress (opposite the Fira Gran Via exhibition campus) -- by invitation only.
- Juniper is Gold Sponsor of Fierce Wireless's executive luncheon event, Answering the Big Question: When will Deploying SDN and NFV Payoff for Operators? Wednesday, February 24 12:30 - 14:00 CET. Guests can register here to attend the lunch.
- Juniper will be participating in a multi-vendor demonstration of open, self-provisioned SDN VPNs in the Vodafone booth (Hall 6, 6B30) throughout the event.
- Juniper will be participating in joint solution demonstrations with NEC and NetCracker in the NEC booth (Hall 3, 3N10) throughout the event.
- Juniper will be participating in joint solution demonstrations with IBM, within the 'invitation only' area in the IBM booth (Hall 3 Stand 3H30).
Other breaking and shaking news:
- Supply Chain Services Achieves Sixth Consecutive Year of Double-Digit Growth
- Hermes’ Uwe Bald Named a Supply Chain “Pro to Know”
- Barcoding Inc.’s Chase Sowden Wins Supply & Demand Chain Executive Pro to Know Award
- European Fashion Retailer RFID Roll-Out With Full DC Integration
- Linux Announces Project to Build Real-Time OS for Internet of Things Devices
- New Embedded eXtreme Technology at Embedded World 2016
- Lantronix Appoints Kevin Yoder as Vice President of Worldwide Sales
- Barcom, Inc. Celebrates 25-Year Milestone