Chicago, February 17, 2016 – Hermes, a leading provider of end-to-end e-commerce and omnichannel services for fashion and lifestyle brands, announces that Uwe Bald, Vice President of International Business Development, is a 2016 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Pro to Know. The award recognizes Uwe’s unwavering efforts to help supply chain clients meet the challenges of today’s business climate, especially when it comes to establishing global, retail e-commerce business.
Uwe Bald is at the forefront of helping retailers in the fashion and lifestyle space expand their e-commerce businesses globally. He helps merchants deliver a streamlined customer experience from online order placement to package delivery by offering services and support spanning the entire e-commerce value chain from front-end systems to back-end solutions. His expert insight has helped many firms grow internationally, making him a provider that merchants and retailers need to know to fulfill their global growth potential.
“Supply & Demand Chain Executive congratulates Uwe Bald on his selection as a 2016 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Pro to Know. The Pros to Know is a listing of exceptional corporate executives at manufacturing and non-manufacturing enterprises who are leading initiatives to help prepare corporate supply chains for the significant challenges in the year ahead,” states Ronnie Garrett, editor of Supply & Demand Chain Executive. “We commend Uwe for his achievements. His accomplishments offer a roadmap for other leaders looking to leverage the supply chain for competitive advantage. His efforts in developing the tools, processes and knowledgebase necessary for supply chain transformation, and in promoting new approaches to supply chain enablement, have rightfully earned him a place in this year's Pros to Know listing.”
In commenting on his selection, Uwe Bald said, “Retail e-commerce is an area of sustained impressive growth. With 45 percent of global shoppers looking to purchase U.S. goods online, the potential for U.S. businesses is unlimited if they have the appropriate infrastructure in place. I consider it a privilege to help companies successfully engage in cross-border e-commerce. I am honored to be named as a 2016 Supply & Demand Chain Executive Pro to Know and included in such an impressive group of supply chain luminaries.”
About Supply & Demand Chain Executive
Supply & Demand Chain Executive is the executive's user manual for successful supply and demand chain transformation, utilizing hard-hitting analysis, viewpoints and unbiased case studies to steer executives and supply management professionals through the complicated, yet critical, world of supply and demand chain enablement to gain competitive advantage. Visit us on the web at www.SDCExec.com.
MORE supply chain content:
- Top Fifteen Articles on Barcode LABELS - Barcode label printing tips and techniques, thermal vs other methods, barcode wristbands, extreme barcode labels
- Twenty Barcode and RFID articles for the Healthcare industry - Barcoding and RFID tags have significantly improved the efficiency and effectiveness of labeling and tracking for medical supplies, devices, specimens, and...
- Barcoding for Manufacturers - Ten Popular Articles Manufacturers have a variety of tracking needs. From medical device to aircraft to pizza, we've gathered the top stories about barcode and RFID use for manufacturing facilities.
- Barcoding and RFID Used In Logistics and Work-In-Process - ten success stories show how small to large businesses are doing it.
- Everything RFID - 20 stories and case studies about actual installations
- Warehouse Management - Stories About Barcoding and Inventory Control
- Stories From the Field - Field Service Barcode and RFID Library- Field sales and service providers have seen the value in barcode and RFID implementation for years.