CLINTON TOWNSHIP, MI--(Marketwired - March 02, 2016) - Godlan, a manufacturing ERP software specialist (Infor CloudSuite™ Industrial - SyteLine), Infor CPQ (Configure Price Quote) specialist, and Infor Gold Channel Partner, announced today that their InSync Anywhere practice has been acquired by Strategic Initiative LLC (dba InSync Anywhere). InSync Anywhere is operated by Bob Hervieux, who had managed the InSync product line at Godlan for more than 7 years.
With over 30 years of experience in the manufacturing technology space, Hervieux has established a track record of helping manufacturers improve performance and reduce cost through the application of automation and mobile technologies. "Bob has a passion for this technology and this market. I am confident he will elevate this product to new heights to the benefit of the existing customers and those yet to come," commented Ed Lanko, President, Godlan Inc.
As Hervieux continues to further innovate and improve the product, a seamless and positive experience is fully expected for all current InSync Barcode customers and prospects. "Our partnership with our customers has directed the innovation of InSync Anywhere and will be the driving force for future product development," said Hervieux.
Godlan achieved ranking on the 2015 Inc 5000 list, a TEC Accreditation for ERP Solutions in 2013, 2014 & 2015, was awarded the Infor North America SyteLine ERP Partner of the Year 2011, Infor Regional Partner of the Year 2013, and is an approved Infor Gold Channel Partner serving customers for over 30 years. For more information...http://www.marketwired.com/mw/release.do?id=2102007&sourceType=3
More breaking news:
- Asset Tracking System Adds Purchase Order Approval Module
- Zebra Technologies Announces 2015 Fourth Quarter Financial Results
- Near Field Communications Used To Combat Counterfeit Products in Vietnam
- NFC Used to Secure and Authenticate Limited-Edition Bottles of Rare Sherry #mwc16
- International Business Systems Appoints Michael Wohlwend as GM, Americas
- New Technology Addresses Healthcare Industry's 34% Record Number of Security Breaches