ROSEVILLE, CA--(Marketwired - February 23, 2016) - International Business Systems (IBS), a leading global supplier of integrated ERP, warehouse management systems (WMS) and supply chain solutions, is pleased to announce the appointment of Michael Wohlwend as General Manager of Americas.
Wohlwend brings 25 years of supply chain industry experience to his position at IBS, with a record of leading teams to build competitive advantage, along with developing customer and partner relationships.
"I'm excited to join IBS and lead the talented and experienced Americas team," said Wohlwend. "Our customer is at the center of everything we do, and they remain our focus, as our teams work together to provide game-changing solutions to the market. We have a wonderful opportunity to leverage the incredible breadth of talent that IBS brings to the supply chain industry."
Jayne Archbold, IBS CEO, commented, "We are delighted to welcome Michael Wohlwend as GM Americas. Michael's record of strategic leadership, alliance and partner development, and strong customer focus uniquely qualify him to lead our Americas team. He is energetic, with the expertise to carry forward our vision of delivering the best solutions to meet our customers' needs in a rapidly changing distribution sector."
An experienced executive, Wohlwend has held leadership positions with several well-known software and consulting companies. Most recently, he was Head of Global Cloud Services for Infor. Prior to that, Wohlwend served in senior leadership positions at SAP America for six years, including Head of Americas Cloud Unification and VP of Services for SAP's Midwest Region. At Manhattan Associates for seven years, he held senior sales roles. Wohlwend also provided supply chain solutions for more than 30 top companies in his work with consulting and software firms. In addition to being a frequent industry article author and speaker, Wohlwend has been an Executive Board Member of WERC since 2008 and is a Past President. He serves on the Executive Board of Gigi's Playhouse Downs Syndrome Achievement Center. Read more http://www.marketwired.com/mw/release.do?id=2099471&sourceType=3
More Articles ...
- New Technology Addresses Healthcare Industry's 34% Record Number of Security Breaches
- Short Interest In Socket Mobile Stock Rises
- ManagedMethods Showcases Cloud Access Visibility Solutions at RSA Conf #rsac
- PayPal Announce NFC Upgrade, Mobile Wallet Partnership with Vodafone #mwc16
- AllSeen Alliance Adds Eight Members to Advance Open IoT Ecosystem #mwc16
- ANT Wireless Showcases Internet of Things High Node Count at Mobile World Congress #MWC16
- CBX Software's CEO Michael Hung Named "Pro to Know" by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Zebra Sets Date for Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Results and Conference Call
- A Company Known for Industrial Equipment Looks to Become a Leader in Software For IoT
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews