BARCELONA, SPAIN --(Marketwired - February 21, 2016) - ANT Wireless, innovator in ultra low power (ULP) wireless technology, will showcase high node count IoT solutions that seamlessly connect with ANT-enabled mobile devices and interact with Bluetooth smart-enabled phones at Mobile World Congress (MWC) 2016. ANT Wireless will highlight the adoption of its technology in products from innovative IoT vendors Birdi and Delphian Systems and from leading off-the-grid communication provider OpenGarden in its popular FireChat messaging app for mobile platforms.
ANT Wireless' high node count network solutions enable hundreds of devices to communicate seamlessly for better customer experiences and are connectivity solutions available today that support the large number of nodes in the Internet of Things (IoT). ANT will be at Mobile World Congress 2016 at the Fira Gran Via, Barcelona, February 22-25, in Hall 7, stand #M49.
VISIT the ANT WIRELESS booth at MWC 2016 to see and learn how ANT enables direct connections between devices for the IoT. Featured demonstrations at the ANT Wireless booth (7M49) highlight the use of ANT in IoT and communication products from Birdi, Delphian Systems, and OpenGarden. Demonstrations at MWC 2016 include:
1. Home automation and the IoT: Smart detectors, door locks, lighting controls, commercial and industrial access control with controls that offer rules and authorized access.
2. Securing the Home Automation System: Delphian Systems' SRU232 "SecuRemote" solution.
3. Long range connectivity using ANT: A module supporting the Nordic Semiconductor S310 Dual Stack, ANT and BLE protocol operating on Nordic Semiconductor's nRF51422 with +10 dBm and +14 dBm transmit power.
4. See the demo of OpenGarden's FireChat app which adds the ANT protocol to enhance its off the grid mobile to mobile messaging communications on Android smartphones.
"The ANT Protocol is perfectly suited for low power battery operations, such as in mobile and IoT devices, to connect and form independent networks of very large numbers," said James Fujimoto, director of ANT Wireless. "Today, hundreds of millions of smartphones currently can take full advantage of ANT-enabled applications and features."
For more information on ANT Wireless at MWC 2016, visit Hall 7 Booth #M49. http://www.marketwired.com/mw/release.do?id=2098554&sourceType=3
More Articles ...
- CBX Software's CEO Michael Hung Named "Pro to Know" by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Zebra Sets Date for Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Results and Conference Call
- A Company Known for Industrial Equipment Looks to Become a Leader in Software For IoT
- Juniper Demonstrates How to Use Your Mobile Network to Build a Profitable Business
- Supply Chain Services Achieves Sixth Consecutive Year of Double-Digit Growth
- Hermes’ Uwe Bald Named a Supply Chain “Pro to Know”
- Barcoding Inc.’s Chase Sowden Wins Supply & Demand Chain Executive Pro to Know Award
- European Fashion Retailer RFID Roll-Out With Full DC Integration
- Linux Announces Project to Build Real-Time OS for Internet of Things Devices