LINCOLNSHIRE, Ill., Feb. 18, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in solutions and services that provide real-time visibility into organizations' assets, people and transactions, today announced that the company will report its fourth quarter 2015 financial results on Thursday, Feb. 25, 2016, before the market opens.
The Company will conduct a conference call to discuss these results on the same day at 8:30 a.m. EST. To listen to the live webcast of the presentation, please visit the investor relations section of the company's website at investors.zebra.com.
About Zebra Technologies
Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) makes businesses as smart and connected as the world we live in. Zebra tracking and visibility solutions transform the physical to digital, creating the data streams enterprises need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses, and empower their mobile workforces. For more information, visit www.zebra.com.
More Articles ...
- A Company Known for Industrial Equipment Looks to Become a Leader in Software For IoT
- Juniper Demonstrates How to Use Your Mobile Network to Build a Profitable Business
- Supply Chain Services Achieves Sixth Consecutive Year of Double-Digit Growth
- Hermes’ Uwe Bald Named a Supply Chain “Pro to Know”
- Barcoding Inc.’s Chase Sowden Wins Supply & Demand Chain Executive Pro to Know Award
- European Fashion Retailer RFID Roll-Out With Full DC Integration
- Linux Announces Project to Build Real-Time OS for Internet of Things Devices
- New Embedded eXtreme Technology at Embedded World 2016
Barcode hardware and software: