BOULDER, CO--(Marketwired - February 22, 2016) - ManagedMethods, a new contender in the cloud access security space, today announced it will demonstrate current and future cloud access security solutions at RSA Conference 2016, February 29 - March 4 at the Moscone Center in San Francisco.
"When it comes to the Cloud, you can't control what you can't see," said ManagedMethods' Vice President of Marketing & Sales, David Waugh. "We give organizations the visibility they need to formulate and enforce an appropriate cloud security strategy."
According to 451 Research Senior Security Analyst Adrian Sanabria, "Many existing Cloud Access Control vendors have focused heavily on building extensive control capabilities, largely through inline proxies. ManagedMethods, on the other hand, has focused on developing SaaS security features businesses appear to be most interested in (discovery, visibility and analytics) using low friction, non-disruptive approaches. This approach is affordable, leverages existing investments and is easy to deploy."
At RSA Conference 2016, ManagedMethods will demonstrate how its Cloud Access Security solutions address the visibility challenges and opportunities that come with Shadow IT, eliminating unnecessary business risk in the cloud.
See Us on the Show Floor: Stop by the ManagedMethods booth (#N3741) to explore our on premise, cloud and hybrid solutions for visibility and control of the use of cloud applications. ManagedMethods product demos will be available during all show floor hours... http://www.marketwired.com/mw/release.do?id=2098972&sourceType=3
More Articles ...
- Short Interest In Socket Mobile Stock Rises
- PayPal Announce NFC Upgrade, Mobile Wallet Partnership with Vodafone #mwc16
- AllSeen Alliance Adds Eight Members to Advance Open IoT Ecosystem #mwc16
- ANT Wireless Showcases Internet of Things High Node Count at Mobile World Congress #MWC16
- CBX Software's CEO Michael Hung Named "Pro to Know" by Supply & Demand Chain Executive
- Zebra Sets Date for Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Results and Conference Call
- A Company Known for Industrial Equipment Looks to Become a Leader in Software For IoT
- Juniper Demonstrates How to Use Your Mobile Network to Build a Profitable Business
- Supply Chain Services Achieves Sixth Consecutive Year of Double-Digit Growth
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.