RFID Journal Founder Joins AIDC Global Community Leaders
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania | March 2, 2016 | AIM, the leading industry association, global authority and resource for knowledge, education, advocacy and standards in barcode, RFID, the Internet of Things, RAIN, RTLS, NFC and mobile computing, announced today that Mark Roberti, Founder & Editor of RFID Journal, will be the keynote speaker for AIM Summit 2016 on May 2nd in Orlando, Florida.
Mr. Roberti is a seasoned journalist and executive who has been internationally recognized for his business acumen and contributions to both the RFID (radio frequency Identification) and IT (information technology) industries, where he is widely regarded as a thought leader. He launched RFID Journal in 2002 as an independent source of news and information for business and IT executives looking to tap RFID's enormous potential.
His presentation, Will RFID Be a Niche Technology Forever?, kicks off AIM's annual meeting, which includes sessions devoted to innovation and technologies, educational opportunities and networking that brings together automatic identification and data capture executives, educators and end users from around the world. This year's event will be held at the Rosen Centre Hotel in Orlando and features more than a dozen industry speakers in addition to the keynote by Mr. Roberti. The 2016 AIM Awards will also be presented during a special recognition luncheon at the Summit.
Additional event details and registration information for AIM Summit 2016 can be found by visiting the AIM website www.aimglobal.org.
- Retailers Should Focus on In-Store Technologies to Make Experience More Seamless
- Index Brings Apple Pay, Enhanced Security and a New Customer Experience
- Retail thrives? Two articles worth reading
- FL, DE, OR, DC are the riskiest states for e-commerce fraud
- NFC Mobile Payment Users to Reach Nearly 150m Globally This Year
- Smartrac Launches High-Security PRELAM based on NXP’s MIFARE DESFireEV2 Chip Family
- Barcoding Specialist Acquires InSync Anywhere Practice
- Asset Tracking System Adds Purchase Order Approval Module
- IDC and Veracode Study Reveals Major Concerns Over Security of Connected Cars
- Zebra Technologies Announces 2015 Fourth Quarter Financial Results
- Near Field Communications Used To Combat Counterfeit Products in Vietnam
- NFC Used to Secure and Authenticate Limited-Edition Bottles of Rare Sherry #mwc16