The market is growing in accordance with the growth trends of the converting and packaging industries. Factors such as increasing demand from fresh food and beverage packaging industry, demand for pharmaceutical supplies, consumer durables, and logistics application, increasing consumer awareness, and growth of the e-commerce industry have propelled the growth of the global laminated labels market. With the increasing demand for convenience and quality food products, people are opting for packaged food products, where the product information and other details such as nutritional information and manufactured & expiry dates are printed. On the basis of application, the market is segmented into food & beverage, consumer durables, home & personal care, pharmaceuticals, retail labels, and others. Increasing disposable incomes of people in developing
More Articles ...
- Microscan Demonstrates LVS Barcode Verifiers for Ensuring UDI Compliance
- Datalogic wins Innovation Award at RBTE
- Target and Sears Holdings Join GS1 Connect Session Line-Up
- IDBS Launches E-WorkBook Inventory
- Bedside Barcode Scanning Improves Hospital Pharmacy Inventory Tracking
- St Louis Accepts Barcoded ID for Voter Check-in
- ThingBlu Selects IoT Platform Smart Cosmos - Legal Cannabis Industry Solutions
- RFID Blood Monitoring Systems Market Gains - Emphasis on Efficient Patient Care
- Demand for Portable Barcode Scanner Will Boost Automatic Data Capture Market
- Omni-ID Raises the Bar With Launch of Next Gen On-Metal RFID Label Products
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.