Retailers are increasingly faced with the challenge of putting their products in the right place at the right time to generate positive customer experiences that drive repeat business in an increasingly competitive marketplace. According to market research firm eMarketer, annual e-commerce sales are set to pass the $3.5 trillion mark within five years. In addition, e-commerce will grow from its current level of 7.3% of global retail sales to 12.4% in 2019.
"We look forward to addressing logistics challenges and sharing best practices with omni-channel shippers at the Operations Summit," continues Wacker. "The solutions we develop for our clients not only provide improved visibility, but also drive operational improvement for the shipping platform. While satisfying the demands of increased volume and customer expectations, our solutions help shippers achieve a more economical way of shipping."
In addition to strong, technology-enabled domestic transportation management solutions in Less-than-Truckload and Truckload shipping, Transportation Insight offers a robust parcel platform that provides high-volume parcel shippers with comprehensive auditing capabilities, engineered shipping optimization and advanced analytics and trend analysis. Transportation Insight's depth of domain expertise across all modes differentiates the company in the North American logistics marketplace.
Transportation Insight is at Booth 608 during the Operations Summit, which is taking place at the Duke Energy Convention Center in Cincinnati, Ohio. For more information about the event, visit www.operationssummit.com.
About Transportation Insight, LLC
More Barcode News
- Socket Mobile Announces 2016 First Quarter Release Date and Conference Call
- Posiflex Wins Red Dot Award for New All-in-One Space-Saving POS Terminal
- The Fountain Group Recognized by KellyOCG as a Top Supplier
- Mojix Announces Expansion into Latin American Markets
- Global and China Barcode Reader Market - Forecasts 2016-2021
- PcVue and InformaTrac Deliver Enhanced Traceability
- Executives from J&J, QVC and Wendy’s QSCC Join GS1 Connect 2016 Keynote Panel
- Barcode Reader SDK Adds PHP Support on Linux
- EVT Release EyeSens - Vision Sensors
- Taking IoT from Buzzword to Big Business with Customizable Monetization Platform
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.