Free application makes it easy to use IPC’s mobile printers right out of the box
ELK GROVE VILLAGE, Ill. – May 24, 2016 – The new PrintKit app from leading enterprise mobility solutions provider Infinite Peripherals, Inc. (IPC) expedites mobile printing of 1D or 2D barcode and QR code labels to maximize convenience and increase efficiency. Working with IPC’s popular DPP-255 and DPP-450 mobile printers, the free app can be downloaded to any iOS device to create custom labels or replicate existing labels.
“As part of our commitment to delivering complete solutions, we developed PrintKit to give our customers a convenient, ‘out-of-the-box’ tool to print labels quickly and easily,” said Jeffrey Scott, CEO of IPC. “Now, enterprises in a variety of industries no longer have to dedicate resources to developing their own app.”
Available at the iTunes® App Store, PrintKit is simple to use. Customers enter the size of the label, scan the barcode of an existing label to replicate it, or generate a unique 1D or 2D barcode or QR code within the app. A custom text field houses additional information if necessary. Once the label is ready, it can be printed immediately with the touch of a button.
PrintKit is compatible with IPC’s mobile peripheral units, such as the Linea Pro® and Infinea® Tab, which add a barcode scanner to the iPod touch® and iPhone®, or the iPad®, respectively. The app boosts efficiency and streamlines operations in multiple industries, including retail, warehousing, logistics, transportation, ticketing and supply chain.
Infinite Peripherals Background
The first company to mobilize iOS for enterprise, Infinite Peripherals, Inc. (IPC) is leading the mobility revolution with its enterprise mobility solutions, including the Linea Pro® and Infinea Tab®, which multiple major retailers in the United States have adopted to enhance customer engagement, increase conversion rates and build business. IPC’s NFC-enabled products simplify adoption of new contactless payments, such as Apple Pay™, and its Infinea® BluePad facilitates EMV payments with a contact chip smart card reader and PIN entry. Anticipating trends and pre-empting solutions for a constantly evolving business landscape, IPC’s enterprise mobility products also optimize operations in healthcare, hospitality, transportation, warehouse and logistics, entertainment and security. For more information, please visit www.ipcmobile.com. Connect with us at www.facebook.com/
More news from Barcode.com
- Buckeye Mountain Selects Janam for Its RFID Tag Reading Solution
- Barcoding, Inc. Advises Enterprises on Post-Windows Mobile Application Development
- Introducing Twilio Programmable Wireless Communications Platform for Developers
- Mobeam Barcode Beaming Technology Powers Loyalty Card in Latest Samsung Pay Release
- ITA IoT Council and Chicago IoT Meet-Up Group Announce Collaborative Partnership
- Purple Deck Media adds Graphics Universal as Print Solutions Partner
- Gaming Partners International and Walker Digital Table Systems Announce Partnership
- New GS1 US Guideline Harmonizes E-Commerce Fulfillment Processes
- New Microscan Smart Cameras Unveiled in Robotics Demo at The Vision Show 2016
- Micralyne Expands Executive Team With the Appointment of New CEO
- Digimarc and Barcodes Enhance The Angry Birds Movie
- Janam Partners with ID Card, Delivers Industry’s Most Affordable Virtual Ticket Solution
- IBM Enables abof.com to Bring Personalized Experiences to Millennial Shoppers
- Theresa Wise, CIO Veteran, Joins Impinj Board of Directors
- Need for Accuracy in Data Capture and Storage for the Industrial Barcode Scanner Market
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews