InterTrade's catalogue solution, ecCatalogue, will serve as the platform for Rue La La to synchronize and integrate critical product information from its suppliers & trading partners.
Through InterTrade's product catalogue solution, Rue La La will automate the collection of detailed product information from all of its suppliers in one single location. Critical product data includes GTIN/UPC codes, descriptions and dimensions, as well as rich content like product images. This solution plays an important role for online retailers like Rue La La to reduce their go-to-market cycle, from merchandise planning to the publication of richer product descriptions on their online storefronts. With InterTrade's product catalogue, Rue La La looks to unlock new efficiencies in its overall procurement and increase its speed to market.
"We are thrilled to welcome Rue La La and their vendors to the InterTrade ecCatalogue", said Tony D'Angelo, InterTrade's Sales & Marketing Vice President. "Our team of specialists is excited to roll out this project and work closely with Rue La La and their vendors to streamline their supply chain operations."
Lisa Rhodes, Chief Merchandising Officer, Rue La La affirms, ''we are pleased that we can now introduce our brand partners to an efficient electronic catalog that will replace the current time consuming process."
''With each new client relationship, we make sure to listen to their retail supply chain challenges'', adds Andreanne Simon, InterTrade's General Manager. ''Our objective at InterTrade is to continuously improve our services to provide solutions that respond to the evolving needs of our clients and add tangible value to their operations. With this in mind, we look forward to collaborating with Rue La La and supporting their growth.''
About InterTrade Systems
Since its creation in 1996, has established itself as a partner of choice for companies, large and small, seeking to address their supply chain challenges and associated EDI needs. As a Tier-1 EDI VAN and Catalogue solutions provider, InterTrade is recognized for its strong expertise in as well as its offering. Its experienced team caters to thousands of clients, with top marquee international companies. InterTrade became an even stronger player in the market in 2010 by joining Mediagrif Interactive Technologies Inc. (TSX: MDF). Find more information about InterTrade at or by calling 1-800-873-7803.
Twitter profile: @InterTradeSys
About Mediagrif Interactive Technologies
(TSX: MDF) is a Canadian leader in information technology, owner of several recognized web and mobile platforms including InterTrade, Jobboom, LesPAC, Reseau Contact, MERX, Carrus and BidNet. Mediagrif's e-commerce solutions are used by millions of consumers and businesses in North America and around the world. Mediagrif has offices in Canada, the United States and China. For more information, please visit us at or call 1-877-677-9088.
About Rue La La
Rue La La strives to be the most engaging off-price, online style destination connecting world-class brands with the next generation shopper. Each day, Rue La La Members discover the most desired men's, women's and children's apparel and accessories; home décor and accents; and exclusive destinations and experiences. Rue La La's engaging approach to retail has brought theatre and excitement to online shopping, creating a captivating e-commerce destination that strategically supports its brand partners and inspires its Members daily. Rue La La is ranked #11 on Internet Retailer's 2014 Mobile 500 List and was recognized as the 2012 Mobile Merchandiser of the Year by Mobile Commerce Daily. Visit us at .
SOURCE InterTrade Systems Inc.
More bar code and supply chain info:
- World’s First Rugged Tablet with 3D Camera Coming to MobileDemand Product Line
- SmartMetric Releases Dual Purpose Biometric Access Control and Identity Security Card
- GuardRFID Completes Field Trials of its RTLS System for Hazardous Areas
- New Video Showcases the Smart Building Revolution
- Vend Launches Free Barcode Scanner App For Inventory Management For Retailers
- BizSlate Increases Inventory Accuracy and Efficiency for Shopify Businesses
- City of Fort Saskatchewan Chooses Infolinx™ WEB for Managing Physical Records
- Identiv Is Awarded 2015 Vendor of the Year by Identification Systems Group
- Datalogic introduces the DL-Axist PDA
- Barcode Beaming Powers Loyalty and Membership Cards in Latest Samsung Pay Release
- New PrintKit App from Infinite Peripherals® Expedites Mobile Printing of Barcode Labels
- Buckeye Mountain Selects Janam for Its RFID Tag Reading Solution
- Barcoding, Inc. Advises Enterprises on Post-Windows Mobile Application Development
- Introducing Twilio Programmable Wireless Communications Platform for Developers
- Mobeam Barcode Beaming Technology Powers Loyalty Card in Latest Samsung Pay Release