Premier Business Consulting and Technology Solutions Firm Becomes Gold Level Reseller and System Integration Partner With Bit Stew
BURNABY, BC--(Marketwired - August 01, 2016) - Bit Stew Systems, developer of the premier platform that solves the data integration challenge in the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT), today announced that Primitive Logic, a leading business consulting and technology solutions firm, has joined its Global Partner Program as a gold level reseller and system integration partner, to bring its MIx Core™ platform to the oil and gas, manufacturing, agriculture and utilities markets.
As a gold level partner with Bit Stew, Primitive Logic will resell Bit Stew's MIx Core platform to provide situational intelligence which includes complex data integration, data analysis and predictive automation to gain greater insights on the operational and IT data generated throughout industrial enterprises. As a Bit Stew system integration partner, Primitive Logic will offer product installation, configuration and customization for MIx Core.
Bringing Time to Value for Complex Industrial Data Integration Projects
"Primitive Logic's broad expertise in business, technology strategy and enterprise solutions will drive the rapid adoption of Bit Stew's MIx Core platform in new vertical industries and geographic markets," says Jett Winter, EVP, Business Development at Bit Stew. "This partnership will enable our customers to solve the data integration problem first, and then convert that data into unprecedented visualizations for our customers."
"We are pleased to partner with Bit Stew to combine their deep data integration expertise with our business transformation, system integration, and strategy experience to solve the complex IIoT data challenge for our customers," says John Keast, Senior Director at Primitive Logic. "We believe that Bit Stew's MIx Core provides an unmatched capability to integrate data in even the most dynamic and complex industrial environments to gain control of operational performance through predictive analytics and visualization."
John adds, "Primitive Logic brings over 30 years of experience working with world-leading software solutions such as Salesforce, Oracle, and Tableau, and we will apply our vast expertise to create better business outcomes for the Industrial IoT, with Bit Stew's MIx Core platform."
Enabling Intelligent Data Automation with MIx Core v.10
Bit Stew's Broad Partner Ecosystem
About Bit Stew Systems
Bit Stew provides the premier platform for handling complex data integration, data analysis, and predictive automation for connected devices on the Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT). Purpose-built for the IIoT, Bit Stew's MIx Core™ platform solves the data integration challenge at scale for complex industrial data environments. Bit Stew has earned global recognition by being named to Gartner's Cool Vendors List and as Frost & Sullivan's Entrepreneurial Company of the Year -- North American Service Solutions. In 2015, Bit Stew was ranked as one of the Top 100 Analytics Companies and Top 100 IoT Startups by Forbes. Incorporated in 2009, Bit Stew is a venture-backed private company that is headquartered in Canada with offices in
More bar code and RFID news:
- RAIN RFID Alliance Announces New Chairman of the Board and New Director
- Jump Technologies Advances Healthcare Supply Management at AHRMM16
- Major Japanese Retailer to Purchase 10,000 NFC Readers For Vending Machines
- RTI and National Instruments to Showcase Joint Solution for the IIoT at NIWeek 2016
- Scanbuy Applauds President Obama For Signing The National GMO Disclosure Bill Into Law Today
- Socket Mobile Reports Profitable Second Quarter and Six Month Results
- GS1 US, Joint Industry Coupon Committee Join to Deliver Digital Couponing Standard
- Casio Announces Android Point Of Sale Terminal For The Retail And Hospitality Industry
- Lantronix Creates New Subsidiary in India and Opens IoT Software Lab in Hyderabad
- Zebra Technologies to Release Second Quarter Results on Aug. 9, 2016
- Datalogic announces multi-purpose device for retail application
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.