CHICAGO, Aug. 31, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- NeoGrid, a global technology provider of end-to-end supply chain management solutions, announces that founder, Miguel Abuhab, will present at the 2016 North American Supply Chain Executive Summit (NASCES), scheduled for Sept. 12-13 in Wheeling, Illinois. Abuhab's presentation, "From Sell-In to Sell-Out," challenges contemporary business rules and process constraints and will explore technology solutions that offer a new and innovative way of managing supply chain operations. In addition, Paris Gogos, VP of Product North America, will host the roundtable luncheon, "Automate Your Inventory Management Decisions Right Down to the Store Shelf Through Effective VMI" at the event.
Miguel Abuhab, founder, NeoGrid, said, "Embracing new technologies, data streams and ways of interacting ultimately determine a business' success. We are at a point where paradigm shifts and technological changes are a necessity, but we are seeing businesses fail at taking complete advantage of the benefits they offer. Advanced supply chain management systems allow for visibility into integrated metrics that can help drive profitability and move the supply chain from a push-based to a pull-based model. When done right, businesses maximize cash flow, minimize lost sales, reduce overstocks and ensure product availability at the store shelves."
Other industry news;
- Appiphany Technologies Announces Delivery of Anti-Counterfeit Device Labels to Major
- Mobiliya Muscles Its Pursuit of Internet-of-Things (IoT) Joins the LoRa(TM) Alliance
- HighJump Named to the 2016 Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in America
- Chuck E. Cheese Implements RFID technology for games
- finder.com Unveils Computerized Handbag to Curb Impulse iBag2
- Infolinx Partners with Questys for Total Enterprise Records Solution in California
- finder.com Introduces UK’s First IOT / RFID Handbag to Stop iBag2