NEW YORK, Sept. 15, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- RFID Journal announced today that SML will host an RFID Pop-up Retail Store in New York City in conjunction with RFID Journal's RFID in Retail and Apparel conference and exhibition, which will be held on Oct. 6 at the Helen Mills Theater. Brand owners and retailers attending the event will have the opportunity to visit the pop-up store on Oct. 5-6 to see in action the latest RFID tags and hardware, as well as the company's Clarity software, currently deployed at more than 1,000 stores worldwide.
"Retailers and brand owners will learn all about RFID in retail at RFID Journal's conference, and will then get to see RFID in action at the SML RFID Pop-Up Retail Store," said Dean Frew, SML's CTO and senior VP of RFID solutions. "We will demonstrate RFID applications throughout the retail supply chain."
RFID in Retail and Apparel is an exclusive, invitation-only event for retailers and brand owners. The conference will feature case studies presented by end users already utilizing radio frequency identification, as well as technology companies showcasing their latest products.
The conference sessions will cover the four foundational use cases for RFID in retail: inventory accuracy, out-of-stocks, product location and loss detection. Attendees will also learn how RFID is being used to enhance the customer experience, cycle-counting strategies, conversion and loss prevention. The conference will help attendees determine the best approach for their needs, learn best practices from early adopters and find the right technology partners to move forward with deployment.
In addition, attendees will be able to meet the RFID solution providers offering products and services aimed at the retail sector. Exhibitors already signed up for the event include Avery Dennison, Checkpoint Systems, Mojix, SML, Tageos, Tyco Retail Solutions and Zebra Technologies.
RFID in Retail and Apparel is free for qualified retailers and brand owners who apply via the event's website. For additional information regarding the conference, and to make a reservation to visit the SML RFID Pop-Up Retail Store, visit www.rfidjournalevents.com/retail.
About RFID Journal
RFID Journal is the leading source of news and in-depth information regarding radio frequency identification (RFID) and Internet of Things technologies (IoT) and their many business applications. Business executives and implementers depend on RFID Journal's websites for up-to-the-minute news, in-depth case studies, best practices, strategic insights and information about vendor solutions related to RFID and IoT technologies. This has made RFID Journal a trusted and respected technology information resource, serving the largest audience of RFID and IoT decision-makers worldwide—online and at face-to-face events. For more information, visit www.rfidjournal.com and www.iotjournal.com.
- ^ www.rfidjournalevents.com/retail (www.rfidjournalevents.com)
- ^ www.rfidjournal.com (www.rfidjournal.com)
- ^ www.iotjournal.com (www.iotjournal.com)
- ^ Email (pressreleaseheadlines.com)
- ^ http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/sml-to-host-rfid-pop-up-retail-store-in-conjunction-with-rfid-journals-rfid-in-retail-and-apparel-event-300327988.html (www.prnewswire.com)
- ^ Link to http://www.rfidjournal.com (www.rfidjournal.com)
More bar code and RFID news:
- Smartrac and Catalyst sign Memorandum of Understanding
- Lucas Certifies New Android Smartphones and Tablets, Combines NFC, RFID, Voice, Scanning
- New DENSO Automatic Data Capture Product Catalog
- Educational Webinar: Using GDSN Attributes - Mandatory, Dependent, and Multi-Industry
- All Loyalty Cards Together in One App with Barcode Scanner
- Invengo Technologies Moves to New Facility to Support Growth
- Product design innovation to drive Barcode Printer market growth
- NiceLabel recognized in Europe’s largest business competition
- CSL Signs Agreement to License RFID Patents from Round Rock Research
- Barcode Readers Market Sales Growth and Consumption Analysis, Forecast to 2021
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews