GRAND RAPIDS, Mich. and ZURICH, Switzerland, Sept. 29, 2016 (SEND2PRESS NEWSWIRE) — eAgile Inc. (eAgile.com/eSeal), a global leader in radio frequency identification (RFID) technologies, announces a partnership with Heinlein Plastik-Technik GmbH to bring RFID smart packaging solutions to the European cap and closure marketplace. eSeal is the first turnkey solution engineered to integrate the benefits of RFID into the billions of caps and closures consumed by the over-the-counter pharmaceutical, nutraceutical, cosmetic and chemical manufacturers. Read the whole story...
More bar code and RFID news: (barcode.com)
- Microscan Demonstrates Inline Inspection at The ASSEMBLY Show 2016
- ScanSource Names New Worldwide Presidents For Barcode, Networking and Security
- Digimarc Barcode Scanning Now Incorporated Into Honeywell’s Xenon 1902 Handheld Scanners
- Socket Mobile Appoints Nelson Chan To Its Board of Directors
- Wearable computing - Global Market Outlook (2016-2022)
- Connected Retail and the Case for Radio-frequency Identification (RFID)
- Microscan Announces New Integrated Label Inspection System for Thermal Transfer Printers
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.