AUSTIN, Texas, Oct. 11, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- E2open's latest release allows companies to move past traditional forecasting based on historical consumption and toward the future of a truly demand-driven supply chain. This release seamlessly integrates the best-in-class Demand Sensing capabilities acquired from Terra Technology with Retail Channel information acquired from Orchestro. E2open is the only supply chain operating network which combines these capabilities to deliver genuine predictive capabilities based on "live" consumption rather than historical trends. The following is a summary of the highlights of the release.
- Integrated Multi-Enterprise Demand Sensing: This release will allow brand owners and manufacturers to leverage the best in class Demand Sensing solutions from E2open. These solutions leverage E2open's connectivity and collaboration expertise with Orchestro's multi-retailer/multi-channel Demand Signal Repository (DSR) for cleansed, harmonized retailer data across hundreds of retailers and Terra Technology's unique and proven Demand Sensing capabilities.
- Enhanced SAP-Certified Adapters: E2open's SAP-certified adaptor has been enhanced to monitor incremental transactional changes within the ERP and seamlessly communicate them to the E2open-powered Supply Chain Operating Network. The adaptor has also been enhanced to extract and communicate information required to support Demand Sensing solutions allowing customers to significantly reduce integration complexity and time to value for their solutions.
- Global eInvoicing Solution: Enterprises can leverage eInvoicing enhancements for Europe and Latin America that provide country-specific validations based on buyer and supplier countries. This comes with the peace of mind provided by secure archival of signed invoices for both buyers and suppliers--and auditors can access and validate the integrity of archived invoices several years after the invoice was created and signed.
- Long Tail Partner Collaboration: E2open continues to innovate and drive towards a 100%-connected supply chain for its all customers. This release incorporates several additional security features to further enhance the Long-Tail Partner Collaboration solution (email-based collaboration via embedded links and attachments). E2open customers now have the ability to track and detect early fraud with clear sight into collaboration/login activity by country, allowing them to drill down to details all the way down to IP addresses.
- Information Processing Telemetry: E2open's business network is a key part of our customer's mission critical supply chain operations. This releases adds capability to share telemetry related to systems connections, transaction processing, and information exchange. Customers now have the ability to monitor supply chain operation network activities via a single viewing pane.
With these innovations E2open continues to execute to its vision of a multi-enterprise Supply Chain Operating Network allowing companies to connect, collaborate, plan, and execute in real time across sales, distribution, manufacturing, and sourcing and procurement - one version of the truth across the end-to-end supply chain.
- IntelliTrack Releases First Cloud-based, Real-Time Asset Location Tracking Solution with Motion Detection
- Streamlined Sales Through Use of RFID Mobile Case Automated Inventory Management Solution
- eAgile Announces partnership with Heinlein Plastik to bring eSeal RFID Solution to Europe
- Microscan Demonstrates Inline Inspection at The ASSEMBLY Show 2016
- ScanSource Names New Worldwide Presidents For Barcode, Networking and Security
- Digimarc Barcode Scanning Now Incorporated Into Honeywell’s Xenon 1902 Handheld Scanners
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews