SANFORD, Fla., Nov. 8, 2016 /PRNewswire/ -- OnlineLabels.com, one of the internet's largest suppliers of blank and printed labels, has been named a 2016 recipient of the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award.
Bizrate Insights, a Time Inc. company, is one of the largest collectors of satisfaction surveys in the e-commerce world. With over 4,500 e-commerce retailers in their network, Bizrate helps customers and retailers make informed decisions by being a resource of verified customer-generated ratings and reviews. The Platinum Circle of Excellence award is the highest honor given by Bizrate. Members that have scored higher than the network average and maintained higher than a 9.0 on a scale of 10 across all satisfaction categories are eligible for the Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum award. This year, OnlineLabels.com joins 97 online retailers who represent the top 2.7% of North American e-commerce retailers in the Bizrate network.
"What sets us apart from other label retailers is our large selection, ease of ordering, competitive pricing, and ability to quickly ship both custom and off-the-shelf products," explains OnlineLabels.com President Dave Carmany. "We are always working on improving our website experience for users and are quick to resolve any question or support issue presented."
This is the 5th Bizrate Circle of Excellence Platinum Award received by OnlineLabels.com. They have previously accepted the award in 2009, 2010, 2014, and 2015, making this the third consecutive win.
"We are seeing a lot of customers who prefer using social media to ask questions and voice concerns," explains Carmany. "We've found that offering support through these new social media channels has helped us to stay relevant in today's fast changing environment and critical to maintaining our award winning service."
Launched in 1998, Online Labels, Inc. offers one of the world's largest selections of custom printed and blank labels for laser, inkjet, direct thermal and thermal transfer printers. The Company is a privately-held label manufacturer and Internet retailer based in Sanford, Fla. OnlineLabels.com serves customers all over the world for personal and professional labeling needs in a variety of applications.
More bar code and label news:
- Global Barcode Printers Market to Grow at 7.4 Percent CAGR through 2026, Reach US 5.65Bn
- eComchain, Dallas Based Commerce Cloud, Connects Supply Chain to Consumers Online
- Smartrac to sell its Secure ID & Transactions Business to Linxens
- BlueStar Adds Zebra Technologies' Total Wearable Solutions for Hands-Free Efficiency
- SML RFID Group Charts Significant RFID Expansion; Opens Three New Technology Centers
- Datalogic announces the pocket-sized RIDA DBT6400 area imager
- Berry Plastics Adds Digimarc Barcode to Consumer Packaging Solutions
- Digimarc Reports Third Quarter 2016 Financial Results
- Eclipse Corporation Achieves Zebra Technologies Validation
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.