Honeywell has been named to the Food Logistics list of top technology providers that offer hardware and software solutions to global food and beverage supply chain companies.
The 2016 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list is compiled annually by Food Logistics, which covers the movement of product through the global food supply chain. Honeywell delivers a wide portfolio of solutions to drive accuracy, traceability and productivity throughout the global food supply chain – from manufacturers and distribution centers to direct-store-delivery providers and grocers.
“Companies across the entire food chain are faced with a range of challenges to ensure food safety, reduce waste and improve production and delivery speed,” said Bruce Stubbs, director of supply chain marketing for Honeywell. “Honeywell’s worker productivity products, sensors and cloud software enables product traceability and compliance with industry regulations.”
Honeywell provides a range of hardware and software to the food logistics industry, including enterprise handheld computers, scanners, printers, voice-directed software solutions and RFID technology. In addition, the company’s Movilizer cloud platform connects the mobile workforce from consumer products and beverage companies to sales, distribution and fleet management software.
“The software and technology sector continues to generate new and exciting opportunities for growers, food manufacturers, grocery retailers and the many logistics providers that support them,” said Lara L. Sowinski, editorial director at Food Logistics.
Companies on this year’s 2016 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers list is profiled in the November/December 2016 issue of Food Logistics as well as on the publication’s website. Food Logistics is published by AC Business Media, which serves the logistics, supply chain and other industries.
More bar code related news:
- Datalogic Introduces the PowerScan 9300 Laser Scanner Series
- NiceLabel among 100 leading technology providers key to global supply chain
- Zebra Technologies Recalls Power Supply Units for Thermal Printers Due to Fire Hazard
- Top Trends in Grocery Shopping for 2017 Announced, Including Sophisticated Barcodes
- BarTender by Seagull Scientific Named to Food Logistics Top Software and Technology List
- SuperCom Announces PureSecurity Deployment in Canada
- TEKLYNX Named to Food Logistics’ 2016 FL100+ Top Software and Technology Providers List
- Barcoding, Inc. Named to 2016 FL100+ List
- Technology Solution Transforms The Detection of Fake and Altered IDs
The Bar Code News relies on sponsors to keep the site free to the public. Please let vendors know when you've seen them here - it helps!! Thank you!
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews