New York – NRF 2017 (Booth #1603) – Jan. 15, 2017 – Zebra Technologies Corporation (NASDAQ: ZBRA), a global leader in providing solutions and services that give enterprises real-time visibility into their operations, today announced the DS2200 and DS8100 series handheld 2D scanners at NRF 2017 while showcasing additional solutions that help retailers improve productivity and enhance the customer experience.
These new 2D scanners enable retailers to quickly and easily scan virtually any barcode on merchandise, coupons and loyalty cards to provide a faster, more personalized checkout experience.
Pat Glennon, Vice President, North America Retail and Hospitality of Zebra comments, “In retail, the physical and digital worlds are colliding. To be truly omnichannel, retailers require actionable data at their fingertips. Today’s retail customers expect the same level of detail on products when shopping in-store or online. Zebra’s products and solutions provide retailers new levels of visibility and functionality to provide exceptional customer experiences.”
- The high-performance DS8100 instantly captures the most problematic barcodes including dense, poorly printed, dirty or damaged, as well as electronic barcodes on dimly lit displays.
- The DS8100’s superior scanning range enables cashiers to easily scan items in customers’ shopping carts without leaving the register.
- Detailed DS8100 scanning performance and battery health metrics simplify spotting and correcting issues before they impact employee productivity and customer service.
- The cost-effective DS2200 series enables small- and medium-sized businesses to upgrade to the latest 2D technology at a price comparable to 1D scanners.
- Ready to use out of the box, the DS2200 series is easy to deploy, use and manage.
Other Recently-Introduced Solutions
- Zebra SmartSense™ for Retail is an Enterprise Asset Intelligence solution that combines RFID, video and a micro-location capability to identify and track the journey and location of merchandise, associates and shoppers who have opted into the network or loyalty application in a retail store in real-time – helping retailers execute successful omnichannel fulfillment strategies. This solution delivers actionable insights to help ensure optimal stock levels, pinpoint theft and enhance store promotions.
- Zebra’s Android™-based TC5 Series touch mobile computers offer a sleek, intuitive consumer design with enterprise-class durability, security and manageability, making it ideal for employee communications, price and inventory checks.
- The ZXP Series 9 is Zebra’s highest fidelity, edge-to-edge retransfer card printer, allowing retailers to print personalized gift, membership and loyalty cards faster than any printer in its class.
- Zebra also updated the industry’s largest Android-based mobile computing portfolio with solutions designed to enhance the retail experience: the MC18 personal shopper, MC40, TC70, TC70x and ET50 rugged tablet. Zebra’s ET50 with Windows® 10 and TC70x with Windows 10 IoT Mobile Enterprise also offers Microsoft’s enterprise-grade security, manageability and connectivity across multiple form factors.
With the unparalleled visibility Zebra (NASDAQ: ZBRA) provides, enterprises become as smart and connected as the world we live in. Real-time information – gleaned from visionary solutions including hardware, software and services – gives organizations the competitive edge they need to simplify operations, know more about their businesses and customers, and empower their mobile workers to succeed in today’s data-centric world. For more information, visit www.zebra.com.
Other bar code news:
- Wasp Barcode Technology 2017 State of Small Business Report
- Nexgen to Develop Supply Chain Applications for Retail, Apparel and Footwear on PTC ThingWorx® IoT
- New HighJump Mobile Application Empowers Millennial Warehouse Associates
- Smartrac to Reinvent Brands and Retail at Retail’s Big Show in New York
- PetSmart streamlines Product Development, Supplier Community Management & more with CBX Cloud
- RELEX Helps Farm Boy to Boost Supply Chain Efficiency
- Honeywell, Intel to Jointly Develop Internet of Things Solutions for Retailers and Logistics
- Gerber’s AccuMark Family Gives New Dimension to Retail and Design
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews