"Our customers can decrease samples by utilizing AccuMark 3D to visualize designs prior to sample production and before they hit the store," said Mary McFadden, executive director, CAD Product Management at Gerber Technology. "The ability to see how a garment will look and perform prior to production could even help the consumer see their garment prior to purchase thereby decreasing returns to keep maximum profit to the bottom line."
Enhancements in the latest release of AccuMark includes 3 of the products in the family – AccuMark, AccuMark 3D and AccuPlan:
- AccuMark – scale and position images for all sizes
- AccuMark 3D – create samples for non-base sizes, manipulate digital images in 3D and edit your avatar measurements
- AccuPlan – fully integrate with your manufacturing floor and customize reports
The continued developments within the AccuMark family and the integrated capabilities of YuniquePLM In The Cloud will minimize errors by eliminating human error in data reentry. "These developments continue Gerber's quest to make products and services that are simple to use, accurate, dependable, very productive and easy to integrate with other systems and workflows," continued McFadden.
About Gerber Technology
Gerber Technology delivers industry-leading software and automation solutions that help apparel and industrial customers improve their manufacturing and design processes and more effectively manage and connect the supply chain, from product development and production to retail and the end customer. Gerber serves more than 78,000 customers in 130 countries, including more than 100 Fortune 500 companies in apparel & accessories, home and leisure, transportation, packaging and sign & graphics. The company develops and manufactures its products from various locations in the United States and Canada and has additional manufacturing capabilities in China.
Based in Connecticut in the USA, Gerber Technology is owned by AIP, a New York based, global private equity firm specializing in the technology sector and has more than $3.0 billion assets under management. Visit www.gerbertechnology.com for more information.
Other bar code news:
- Smartrac to Reinvent Brands and Retail at Retail’s Big Show in New York
- PetSmart streamlines Product Development, Supplier Community Management & more with CBX Cloud
- RELEX Helps Farm Boy to Boost Supply Chain Efficiency
- Coop Denmark Deploys New Tools To Cut Waste In Its 1,200 Stores
- BT Deploys Digital Store Pilot Solution For Thomas Pink
- Gerber’s AccuMark® Family Gives New Dimension to Retail and Design
- Fujitsu Launches Next-generation In-Store Analytics Technology at NRF
- Fujitsu and Samsung Showcase New Retail Software for Wearables at #NRF 2017
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews