ORPINGTON, England, January 19, 2017 /PRNewswire/ --
Avante Care & Support, a charity and leading provider of specialist dementia care, has chosen Real Asset Management's (RAM) software to establish greater control over its asset base that includes properties, vehicles and furniture within its care homes. It wanted increased visibility of the status of items and equipment with the ability to produce reports to support the year-end process. The company required integration with its accounting software, Exchequer - which RAM's system offers.
Avante Care & Support is a not-for-profit organisation with a workforce that is equipped with the experience and commitment required to provide exceptional services to individuals and families that are in need of support. Its care homes provide assistance for people across South East London and Kent, many of whom are affected by dementia. It aims to introduce a positive new stage into the lives of its residents whilst also providing high levels of personalised care.
The integration between RAM's fixed asset module and Exchequer's accounting software was a deciding factor for the company. Nigel Mitchell, Finance Manager at Avante Care & Support states, "We specifically needed a product that worked alongside our financial system. We wanted to ensure the two systems could work together in order to avoid any data duplication. We will also benefit greatly from the ability to produce depreciation and disposal journals that post directly to Exchequer."
Before moving over to the software, the company was using a number of spreadsheets to record asset details. Nigel comments, "We used Excel™ in various different formats that were dependent on the category being recorded. This led to difficulties in communicating data across classes. We treat Freehold Properties differently to Motor Vehicles, for example. RAM's system and its ability to cater for a variety of different categories and accounting treatments will prove extremely useful by introducing a consistent approach to all assets and ensuring that communication across departments is straightforward.
Other bar code news:
- Visible Assets, Inc. Introduces Blockchain Verified Database Embedded in RuBee IO Framework
- Wireless Network Solutions Releases New Features to Innovative Technology Solution
- Echo Global Logistics Partners with SMC³, Choosing Best-in-Class LTL API Connectivity
- Denim Designer Explains who Controls the Future of American Garment Manufacturing
- Globus Hypermarkets in Russia Introduces Scan & Go with NCR Technology for Faster Shopping
- Digital Supply Chain Company DSI Awarded Patent for Rapid Development Solution
- Ryder Logistics Expert to Present at Automotive Logistics Mexico Conference
- Top 5 Vendors in the 3PL Market in Japan from 2017 to 2021: Technavio