Kevin J Mills , Insider of Socket Mobile, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SCKT) reportedly Sold 5,000 shares of the company’s stock at an average price of 4.48 for a total transaction amount of $22,400.00 SEC Form
About Socket Mobile, Inc. (OTCMKTS:SCKT)
Socket Mobile, Inc. is a producer of data capture products. The Company’s products are integrated into mobile applications used in mobile point of sale (mPOS), hospitality, asset management, commercial services, healthcare ... click to see the full article from Insider Trading Activity
Other bar code news:
- ERP/MRP Online Software Allowing Scanning Bar-Codes with Mobile Devices
- HAVI Identifies Five Trends for 2017 Impacting Foodservice Supply Chains
- GAO RFID Announces the Release of Its Industry-Changing Smart Checkout System for Cabinets
- Alien Technology Introduces Two New UHF Passive RFID Reader Antennas
- Infinite Peripherals Introduces Enterprise Mobile Peripheral Management Software Solution
- Cognex to Present at Raymond James Institutional Conference on Wed March 8 at 9:15 a.m.ET
- Smartrac, LAB ID and Temera Join Forces to Enhance IoT Impact in High Fashion and Luxury
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 8th year, does not sell software, hardware, bar code products or services. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below. Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here.
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.