Irvine, California. – March 7, 2017 –Leading provider of enterprise mobile solutions, Infinite Peripherals, today introduced InfineaIQ, the first enterprise-grade Mobile Peripheral Management™ (MPM) software solution aimed at retail and logistics businesses. Fully managed and highly flexible, the InfineaIQ cloud-based solution was designed to enable the management of large, enterprise deployments of peripheral devices, delivering end-to-end visibility into supply and delivery processes. Using InfineaIQ, real-time insights and data analytics are easily reported from disparate connected devices to inform resourcing, inventory, sales and workflow decisions – saving businesses time and money, and improving customer service levels significantly.
“Regardless of whether deploying devices for Supply Chain Management, Inventory Management or Mobile Point of Sales, having full visibility into mobile peripheral devices is something that our customers require to be successful when running mission-critical business workflows,” said Jeff Scott, CEO and co-founder of Infinite Peripherals. “The InfineaIQ solution will provide our customers with the ability to centrally track assets, collect statistical information as well as remotely update firmware and configuration settings on connected peripherals. This all results in improved uptimes and lower total cost of ownership for our customers.”
With InfineaIQ, enterprise customers can securely manage their global deployments of attached Infinite Peripheral devices from one central console, resulting in higher visibility, increased control and reduced support costs.
To schedule a live demo, go to www.ipcmobile.com/InfineaIQ
“The InfineaIQ platform is unique in its ability to deliver real-time critical information to manage large scale, mobile peripheral deployments. Mobile connected devices and peripherals have become an integral part of most enterprise solutions. With this launch, Infinite Peripherals is addressing an important MPM requirement in the connected device space that separates them from other solution providers,” states David Krebs, Executive Vice President of VDC Research.
InfineaIQ provides instant access to detailed information on connected devices, such as hardware/software versions, device information, diagnostics, and analytics - delivering the data that administrators require to maximize resources. Understanding where your assets are deployed at any given time, or being able to track those dispatched solutions using the InfineaIQ geolocation service, enables you to account for every registered device with remarkable detail. InfineaIQ can be truly tailored to any workflow by customizing the data, device views, reports and brand elements.
InfineaIQ Key Features
· Peripheral ChangeManagement– The centralized management console presents a window to all deployed devices and associated peripherals. InfineaIQ not only provides visibility into peripheral settings such as firmware version scan mode, payment settings and application settings, it can be used to remotely update and change these configurations over-the-air.
· Asset Management– Know who is using and where peripheral devices are being used through automatic data collections and update assignment tags. Managing 10s, 100s, or 1000s of peripherals is now made easy.
· Metric Collection(Data Analytics) – Through the use of IQ Extensions and the inherent Metadata reporting capabilities the collection of key counters and metrics is made simple. When using the InfineaIQ framework with an application, key data points can be captured and presented, all within a central repository for business intelligence reporting.
About Infinite Peripherals
Infinite Peripherals, a leading innovator of iOS business solutions, empowers businesses to operate more efficiently. The company offers barcode scanner data and insights that impact the bottom line in real-time as well as secure payment processing solutions on the sales floor. Infinite Peripherals also delivers solutions that help associates engage with customers in impactful ways. With over one million solutions deployed, Infinite Peripherals enhances operations in several industries including retail, inventory management, warehousing, healthcare, and airline. The company is committed to help businesses go paperless in an effort to reduce carbon footprints and energy consumption. With mobility, the possibilities are infinite. For more information, please visit ipcmobile.com.
- Cognex to Present at Raymond James Institutional Conference on Wed March 8 at 9:15 a.m.ET
- Smartrac, LAB ID and Temera Join Forces to Enhance IoT Impact in High Fashion and Luxury
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v5.0 Optimized to Cover Specific Barcode Decoding Scenarios
- BlueStar Canada Appoints Michel Strois as New President
- DENSO Partners with Reverse Logistics to Offer Webinar on Secure QR Code Product Labeling
- Zebra Technologies to Convene Panel on the Use of Real-Time Analytics at MIT Conference
- PM Automotive Group Replaces Spreadsheets With RAM's Specialist Software
- LG Innotek Introduces Innovative Retail IoT Solution At Euroshop 2017