ATICK, Mass.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Cognex Corporation (NASDAQ: CGNX) announced today that John J. Curran, Senior Vice President and CFO of Cognex, will discuss the company’s performance and future prospects at the 38th Annual Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference at the J.W. Marriott Grande Lakes Hotel, Orlando, FL. Mr. Curran’s presentation will be on Wednesday, March 8, 2017, beginning at 9:15 a.m. Eastern Time.
Cognex to Present at Raymond James Institutional Conference on Wednesday, March 8 at 9:15 a.m. ET.
Internet users can listen to a real-time audio broadcast of the presentation, or an archived recording, on the Cognex Investor Relations website: http://www.cognex.com/Investor.
About Cognex Corporation
Cognex Corporation designs, develops, manufactures and markets a range of products that incorporate sophisticated machine vision technology that gives them the ability to “see.” Cognex products include barcode readers, machine vision sensors and machine vision systems that are used in factories, warehouses and distribution centers around the world to guide, gauge, inspect, identify and assure the quality of items during the manufacturing and distribution process. Cognex is the world's leader in the machine vision industry, having shipped more than 1 million vision-based products, representing over $4 billion in cumulative revenue, since the company's founding in 1981. Headquartered in Natick, Massachusetts, USA, Cognex has regional offices and distributors located throughout the Americas, Europe and Asia. For details visit Cognex online at http://www.cognex.com.
- Smartrac, LAB ID and Temera Join Forces to Enhance IoT Impact in High Fashion and Luxury
- Dynamsoft Barcode Reader SDK v5.0 Optimized to Cover Specific Barcode Decoding Scenarios
- BlueStar Canada Appoints Michel Strois as New President
- DENSO Partners with Reverse Logistics to Offer Webinar on Secure QR Code Product Labeling
- Zebra Technologies to Convene Panel on the Use of Real-Time Analytics at MIT Conference
- PM Automotive Group Replaces Spreadsheets With RAM's Specialist Software
- LG Innotek Introduces Innovative Retail IoT Solution At Euroshop 2017
- TEKLYNX Improves Production Efficiency by 50% for Medical Device Manufacturer Microvention