SAN JOSE, Calif., March 30, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- SP Commerce, the leading provider of global commerce and fulfillment solutions and a Magento Enterprise Solutions Partner, is an exhibiting sponsor at Magento Imagine, which takes place April 3 through 5 at the Wynn Las Vegas.
This year's event is expected to bring together more than 2,500 merchants, partners, developers and commerce experts from more than 45 countries to network and exchange the latest ideas, technologies and strategies shaping the commerce industry.
SP Commerce specializes in eCommerce technology, fulfillment and logistics, digital services and customer care, serving as a single source for all of the eCommerce needs of brands and retailers.
Leveraging its end-to-end capabilities, pre-integrated technology stack and deep expertise in the retail sector, SP Commerce supports the expedited development and integration of multi-currency, multi-language websites on the Magento Enterprise platform across North America, Europe and Asia Pacific.
- Learn more about its Magento development capabilities as a part of its end-to-end eCommerce portfolio.
- Receive a demo of its Cross-Border solution, which enables seamless international shopping and shipping from anywhere to anywhere.
- Learn about its Global eCommerce Market Expansion Playbook, which serves as a roadmap for going global and expanding into new markets.
About SP Commerce
SP Commerce, a Singapore Post Group company, is a commerce solutions provider powering the launch and acceleration of online businesses across the globe, including in North America, Europe and Asia Pacific. Our technology suite, global logistics infrastructure and team of experts work in harmony to optimize the entire commerce ecosystem, enabling increased profitability, a leaner supply chain and more personalized customer experiences.
SP Commerce's solutions include eCommerce technology, website development and integration, order management, fulfillment and logistics, digital marketing, creative services and customer care.
- OmPrompt Expands EDI Connections for UKs Top Retailers
- AIM Summit 2017 Presentations Now Available
- Identiv to Showcase Cisco-Integrated ICPAM 3.0, Award-Winning Hirsch Portfolio, and more
- SP Commerce to Sponsor Magento Imagine
- Zebra Technologies Presents the 'Intelligent Enterprise' at 2017 World Retail Congress
- The Evil Alarm Clock That Uses A Bar Code
- Online freight firm Freightos raises $25 million - Reuters
- Integron, Stefanini Partner to Deliver IoT Solutions to Healthcare, Pharmaceuticals