ASSA ABLOY Hospitality Captures Prestigious Vendor's Trophy Award for Best Locks Vendor in the Hotel Industry
Stockholm - April 4, 2017 - ASSA ABLOY Hospitality, the global leader in hospitality and hotel security technology, has been awarded the 2016 Vendor's Trophy in the Hotel Industry for Best Locks Vendor. The annual ceremony, sponsored by renowned Brazilian magazine, Revista HOTÉIS, recognizes international vendors that show outstanding accomplishments in the supply of products and services in the hotel industry. This award marks ASSA ABLOY Hospitality's second consecutive win in the category, having previously earned the Vendor's Trophy title for Best Locks Vendor in 2015.
"We are honored to be receiving this award for a second year in a row," said Nicolas Aznar, president, ASSA ABLOY Hospitality Latin America & Caribbean Group. "Our focus is to always bring the most innovative solutions and products to our customers, so they can supply both the autonomy and security that travelers and guests around the world expect from the hotels in which they stay."
The annual award is in its fourth year and is given to hospitality vendors across the globe. The voting process follows rigorous campaigns from the participating vendor companies within their respective categories. Professionals from the hotel industry cast votes in each category, electing the best vendors from each as the award winners.
- Smartrac Completes Sale of Secure ID & Transactions Business to Linxens
- Zebra SmartPack Creates Intelligent Loading Environments to Maximize Performance #promat
- Alien and SOTI Bring Advanced Automation and Orchestration To Android RFID Handhelds #Promat
- Toshiba Introduces Best-in-Class Printers at #ProMat 2017
- Identiv Launches New High-Security, High-Frequency Physical Access Cards
- ISM® Announces Retirement of Manufacturing Business Survey Committee Chair
- ROK Technologies, LLC Unveils Latest IoT Solution
- Tiempo Secure Introduces TESIC-SE Secure Element For The IoT Market
- RACO Industries Makes Room for IoT Growth
- Orion Entrance Control Integrates SV3 for Visitor Management by QR Code
- #PROMAT - ADSI to Unveil New User-Configurable Multi-Carrier Shipping Software Solution
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews