FREMONT, Calif., May 12, 2017 — Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today announced the company’s next-generation uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker solution has won “Best New Product” in the 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards during RFID Journal LIVE! 2017. The end-to-end solution includes a low-cost, secure, portable smart sensor label that tracks and stores temperature readings, can be read locally by near field communication (NFC) readers, including mobile devices, and can be uploaded to the Internet for analysis.
“The scope of projects expands each year as the technology matures,” said Mark Roberti, Founder and Editor, RFID Journal. “In many cases, the technology is being used in mission-critical applications and delivering incredible benefits. Attendees at LIVE! 2017 will benefit from hearing about these deployments and seeing the products chosen as among the best this year.”
Identiv’s uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker datalogger solution monitors and tracks temperature-sensitive products for cold chain applications, smart packaging, government use cases, medical products and pharmaceutical logistics, and other fragile goods. The precise temperature accuracy of the tag makes it ideal for use with perishable goods, including fresh fish, caviar, wine, blood, vaccines, flowers, and more, protecting product and brand integrity and profits, while significantly minimizing costs for the shipper, receiver, and customer. The data can be read locally by a mobile device or uploaded to the cloud for analytics and remediation.
“Identiv is thrilled to accept the award for ‘Best New Product’ during the 11th Annual RFID Journal Awards,” said Stephane Ardiley, Identiv Director of Product Management. “This compact, complete sensor solution for the Internet of Things (IoT) empowers businesses by providing a low-cost, self-adhesive temperature monitoring solution for virtually anything and protecting data integrity.”
For more information or to order Identiv’s uTrust Sense Temperature Tracker, call +1 888-809-8880 or visit identiv.com/products/
More bar code news:
- Fujitsu Announces Ultra-Thin Washable UHF RFID Fashion Tag “Mini” #RFIDJournal
- RRD to Showcase CustomWave RFID Solutions Powered by Printed Electronics at #RFIDLIVE!
- 3M to Sell Its Tolling and Automated License/Number Plate Recognition Business
- New 3D Printing To Speed Supply Chain and Revolutionize Design Community
- Resilinc Receives Supplier Excellence Award from Palo Alto Networks at 2017 Supplier Appreciation Event
- P.F. Chang’s Adopts TraQtion to Track Quality and Compliance Across Supply Chain
- BellHawk To Exhibit At #EASTEC
- Smartrac At #RFIDLive: Showcasing Solutions for a Smarter Internet of Things
- #RFIDLive Checkpoint Introduces Windlight RFID Label for Retail and Other Applications
- WeePallet Expands its Plastic Pallet Partnership with American Supply Chain Companies
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.