LAKEWOOD RANCH, FL, May 16, 2017 /24-7PressRelease/ -- Barcode Media Group, Inc is pleased to announce its second issue of a digital magazine for Point-of-sale technology with hospitality and restaurant POS related content.
The focus of this issue is on hospitality technology, to coincide with the National Restaurant Show at McCormick Place this month.
The Point of Sale magazine includes exclusive content and case studies from a variety of companies including; Heartland Commerce, Future POS, Harbortouch, Action Systems, Lavu, Toast POS, Par Technology, CAKE, TouchBistro and more.
President Craig L Aberle was quoted, "We are delighted to have material from such a distinguished group in this issue of the magazine. It's a very exciting time in the hospitality industry."
Pointofsale.com is now its 8th year. The website is an outstanding resource for businesses seeking to acquire new POS technology or extract the most value from their present system. The free website offers hundreds of case studies/how-to articles/thought leadership pieces, POS e-books and more.
Other websites for POS and restaurant technology:
POS-Advice.com - 100% focus on restaurant point of sale information
POSforum.net - A POS support forum where users share information and answer tech questions for various products including Oracle/Micros and Aloha - free.
Restaurantsoftwarelist.com - A list of technology solutions for restaurants and hospitality. Find developers, manufacturers, resellers and processors.
POS-Advicenewsletter.com -- A weekly newsletter of technology advice and opinion for restaurants
Barcode Media Group Inc is a publisher of websites for technical content. Barcode.com, Pointofsale.com, POS-advice.com, POSForum.net and Restaurantsoftwarelist.com among others.
These sites do not sell products or services, but provide content, resources and useful information to millions of visitors annually.
This press release was issued through 24-7PressRelease.com. For further information, visit http://www.24-7pressrelease.com.
SOURCE Barcode Media Group, Inc
Other Bar Code News:
- Epson Showcases New Technology in Commercial Label and Package Printing Demo Center in California
- AIM Presents DotCode Revision for Public Review
- TrackVia and Current, Powered by GE, Announce Partnership
- Intelligent Temperature Datalogger Solution Wins Best New Product at RFID Journal Awards
- Fujitsu Announces Ultra-Thin Washable UHF RFID Fashion Tag “Mini” #RFIDJournal
- RRD to Showcase CustomWave RFID Solutions Powered by Printed Electronics at #RFIDLIVE!
- 3M to Sell Its Tolling and Automated License/Number Plate Recognition Business