WOBURN, Mass., May 18, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- RFID industry leader Datamars has announced the release of its LaundryChip 401, the latest addition to Datamars' very successful LaundryChip family, the first transponder line specifically designed for the industrial laundry sector.
The LaundryChip 401 is the culmination of Datamars' 30-year expertise in RFID technology, meeting the extremely demanding requirements that an industrial laundry expects from a transponder. Brian Zapach, President of Datamars US, says: "In today's market, industrial laundry facilities, textile rental companies, hospitals and hospitality chains need transponders that both endure the harshest industrial laundry conditions and are as small as possible, allowing them to be easily embedded in flat linens and garments."
- TDK Completes Acquisition of InvenSense
- Asia's Accelerating Mobile Ticketing Adoption Explored At NFC Forum
- Digital Procurement Platform Streamlines Sourcing for Buyers and Producers to Expand Local Food
- Zebra Technologies' Rita Koridek Recognized as one of CRN's 2017 Women of the Channel
- 45% of Retailers Plan to Utilize Artificial Intelligence to Enhance Customer Experience
- WeePallet Begins to Supply Injection Molded Custom Plastic Pallets
- LogiPharma Launches Pharma Supply Chain Awards
- GAINSystems to Lead Panel Discussion on Modern Inventory Optimization at Gartner Supply Chain Executive Conference
- Inbound Logistics Names Truckstop.com a Top 100 Logistics IT Provider
- Diebold Nixdorf Presents Connected Commerce Solutions At NRA Show