CHICAGO, IL (PRWEB) JUNE 08, 2017
GAINSystems, a provider of modern, comprehensive supply chain and inventory optimization solutions, announced continued traction optimizing Maintenance and Repair Operations (MRO) supply chains with five new customers. Columbia Helicopter, Great Plains Energy, Panasonic Aviation, Telstra and Turtle & Hughes Integrated Supply have all selected GAINSystems, further extending an impressive roster of MRO customers.
With GAINSystems’ holistic, single-solution approach MRO customers can concurrently plan across forecasting and demand, sales, inventory and operations planning (SI&OP), as well as inventory and replenishment optimization. Recent wins at Maintenance and Repair Operations (MRO) companies include:
- Columbia Helicopter (http://www.colheli.com) a global leader in heavy-lift helicopter operations, and a trusted expert in MRO services that operates a fleet of the most versatile helicopters in global operations.
- Great Plains Energy The holding company of Kansas City Power and Light (http://www.kcpl.com), a regulated provider of electricity serving more than 800,000 customers in a service area of 18,000 square miles in two states with 3,000 miles of transmission lines, 24,000 miles of distribution lines and over 400 substations.
- Panasonic Aviation (http://www.panasonic.aero) a leading supplier of inflight entertainment and communication systems known for its global turnkey support organization that delivers proactive maintenance and repair services for system reliability, availability, and performance.
- Telstra (http://www.telstra.com.au) Australia’s leading telecommunications and technology company, offering a full range of communications services including 17.4 million mobile services, 6.8 million fixed voice services and 3.5 million retail fixed broadband services.
- Turtle & Hughes Integrated Supply (http://www.turtleintegrated.com), an MRO supplier with proven leadership in the industrial supply market by partnering with many Fortune 500 companies to reduce their total cost of ownership.
“Our MRO customers have reported significant improvement in customer service level while lowering inventory assets. They truly rely on GAINS to create competitive advantage through supply chain excellence,” commented Bill Benton, CEO of GAINSystems.
By working with GAINSystems these MRO operators will maintain excellent service speed and reduce inventory investment while reducing operating costs. On average, MRO organizations adopting GAINS decrease inventory asset requirements by 20-30% while improving service levels 10-20% and dramatically reducing stock-outs and their related costs. Parts sales organizations typically improve market share by 5-10% and improve pre-tax profits 2-4%. Maintenance organizations reduce machine downtime significantly at any given budget level and reduce indirect costs of downtime such as performance contract penalties dramatically.
GAINSystems combines an innovative approach and comprehensive supply chain optimization solutions to think of everything -- delivering amazing results with very little risk. Our holistic approach considers comprehensive error and variability across supply, demand and operations producing inventory optimization that dynamically addresses every SKU by location across the enterprise. With our proven breakthrough methodology, companies such as the Australian Defense Forces, Benco Dental, Broan-NuTone, Textron Aviation, Officeworks and Sonepar/Vallen consistently see superior results including lower inventories, reduced operating costs, increased plan accuracy and higher service -- ultimately leading to higher EBITDA and/or mission readiness. To learn more visit http://www.GAINSystems.com.
Other Bar Code News:
- Retailers Losing Up to 70 Percent of Order Value to Fulfillment Costs, New Study Finds
- Trackvia Announces Support For Wearable Technology
- CipherLab Launches RS50 Series Rugged Android Touch Computer
- Industry Leader Active Ride Shop Selects SalesWarp for Omnichannel Order Management
- GSW Reseller Reaches 15 Years Selling Telnet Server for Windows
- 2017 Women of M2M Step Up to Become Trailblazers in IoT
- Senseon to Demonstrate Hidden, Electronic Locking System at NeoCon 2017
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.