FREMONT, Calif., June 21, 2017 — Identiv, Inc. (NASDAQ: INVE) today announced that it will present Cisco-integrated Identiv Connected Physical Access Manager (ICPAM) 3.0 and secure access to the Cisco Network Operations Center (NOC) at Cisco Live 2017 in Las Vegas, Nevada. Cisco Live delivers education and inspiration for technology innovators worldwide.
Event: Cisco Live 2017
Date: June 26 - 29, 2017
Location: Booth 1201 | Mandalay Bay Convention Center | Las Vegas, Nevada
ICPAM 3.0 is the latest update to Identiv’s management application for physical access that is tightly integrated into industry-leading Cisco technology, including Cisco Video Surveillance Manager (VSM 7.9), Cisco IP Telephony, and Cisco Instant Connect. ICPAM 3.0 includes support for Identiv’s award-winning, multi-door Hirsch Mx Controllers, bringing a wide range of features for enterprise-scale solutions encompassing large buildings, campuses, and multi-campus facilities. ICPAM 3.0 and compatible Cisco products, including Cisco’s video management and communications solutions, are available through the worldwide network of Cisco sellers and resellers. Learn more at identiv.com/icpam.
As a real-world example of a connected access control environment, ICPAM will secure access to the NOC during Cisco Live, including sensitive storage areas and server rack enclosures within the NOC, protecting critical assets and operations. ICPAM physical access software, controllers, and the server rack enclosure solution will be on display at Identiv booth 1201 in the World of Solutions pavilion. Schedule a demo or book a meeting with Identiv at Cisco Live by clicking here.
Identiv, Inc. is a global provider of physical security and secure identification. Identiv’s products, software, systems, and services address the markets for physical and logical access control and a wide range of RFID-enabled applications. Customers in the government, enterprise, consumer, education, healthcare, and transportation sectors rely on Identiv’s access and identification solutions. Identiv's mission is to secure the connected physical world: from perimeter to desktop access, and from the world of physical things to the Internet of Everything. Identiv is a publicly traded company and its common stock is listed on the NASDAQ Capital Market in the U.S. under the symbol “INVE.” For more information, visit identiv.com.
Other Bar Code News:
- Zebra Technologies’ Ultra-Rugged Scanner Wins Good Design Award for Product Innovation
- Coca-Cola, Dot Foods, REI CO-OP, Target, Tegu and Upper Lakes Foods Recognized with Awards
- Arkieva Positioned as a Visionary in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation
- Transportation Insight Honored with Top Green Supply Chain Award
- Retail Solutions, Inc. (RSi) to Present with the Kellogg Company and Ahold USA at GS1 Connect 2017
- It's RFID Tags For Waldorf Astoria Beverly Hills Uniform System
- EVRYTHNG Announces First Connection of GS1 Identifiers with the IoT at Industrial Scale
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.