The world's leading ID card software provider - ID Card Workshop Team (A division of PixelApp Ltd) continues to improve its popular ID card software - ID Card Workshop 5.0.
ID Card Workshop is a powerful but affordable membership management and ID card software. It enables businesses and organizations to establish their loyalty programs, membership systems, visitor tracking systems and any other kinds of photo ID systems with minimum effort.
The new 5.0 version added various image filters a new database setting feature and a number of bug fixes.
"In this update, we have added a lot of new image filters including: brightness, saturation, contrast and gamma etc." said Alex Li, the director of the team, "We have also added a new database setting feature and other improvements and bug fixes."
List Of New Features And Improvements:
Added following photo adjustment filters: brightness, saturation, contrast and gamma
Added following image effect filters: mono, sepia, red, green and blue.
Added a new database setting feature
Fixed some mirror bugs.
About ID Card Workshop:
ID Card Workshop is an all-in-one membership management and id card software, it enables users to create ID cards, staff cards, membership cards and manage membership data with its inbuilt database management and verification features.
To learn more information and download the free trial version of ID Card Workshop, visit: http://www.IDCardWorksh
- New GS1 US Resource Helps Small Businesses Grow and Compete Online with Enhanced Product
- DENSO Foundation’s 2017 Grants Support Hands-On Education at 22 Institutions
- Identiv to Showcase Cisco-Integrated ICPAM 3.0 & Secure Network Operations at Cisco Live
- Zebra Technologies’ Ultra-Rugged Scanner Wins Good Design Award for Product Innovation
- Coca-Cola, Dot Foods, REI CO-OP, Target, Tegu and Upper Lakes Foods Recognized with Awards
- Arkieva Positioned as a Visionary in the 2017 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Sales and Operations Planning Systems of Differentiation
- Transportation Insight Honored with Top Green Supply Chain Award
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.