« We are pleased to confirm that LINXENS and Digital ID have reached a mutually agreeable resolution to their dispute regarding Digital ID’s use of our wire embedding technology. Both companies will continue to supply high value reliable cards embodying wire-embedding technology. Wire-embedding technology is the de facto standard for the manufacture of high quality and high security RFID transponders where the durability and reliability of the antenna and the inlay are key factors. »
Linxens is a world-class provider of component-based solutions for the security and identity market. Linxens is a global leader in the design and manufacture of micro-connectors for smart cards, Inlays and RFID antennas. Linxens is the global go-to supplier for the identification and secure payment, telecommunications, transportation and e-Government markets.
We also use our technical expertise to offer innovative LED lighting solutions.With 9 production facilities in Asia, Europe and North America, Linxens makes its large-scale production capacity available to its customers, and delivers guaranteed product and technical reliability thanks to the work carried out in its 4 R&D Centers. More than 5 billion people worldwide use our products every day. The company reported annual revenue of €535 million for 2016, and employs 3,500 people worldwide.
For more information: http://www.linxens.com
Other Barcode News:
- Bon-Ton Stores Improve Customer Experience and Sales Efficiency with Zebra RFID Technology
- 1 Billion 802.15.4 Annual Units in 2022, Says ON World
- Wilbert Funeral Services Utilizes NOVAtime’s Flexible Data Collection/Time Tracking Options
- InComm Launches OTC Network Mobile App
- Display Supply Chain Consultants (DSCC) Opens Shanghai Office
- Urban Creation Implements ASSA ABLOY Hospitality Mobile Access and Locking Solutions
- BarTender Named a Top Logistics Technology Solution Provider
Get The Bar Code News once a month, once a week or once a day. Subscribe here.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/TheBarCodeNews
Follow us on Facebook: https://facebook.com/TheBarCodeNews