Cupertino, CA (PRWEB) October 03, 2017
Cloud NET, Inc. announced today that it has launched a new and improved version of its globally popular QR code and barcode reading app Sakura@QR. The app is available from the App Store at no cost, and works flawlessly on both iPhone and iPad.
Sakura@QR is suitable for users of all ages, and since launch has been extremely popular with female users in Japan due to it’s cute design and soft color scheme.
What makes Sakura@QR stand out from other QR code and barcode readers is its remarkable simplicity and ease-of-use. Within seconds of installing the app, users easily and quickly start scanning various 1D and 2D barcode formats, including Uniform Product Code (UPC), QR Code, Code 39, Code 39 mod 43, Code 93, Code 128, EAN-13, EAN 8, PDF 417, and Aztec Code. There is no need to take a photo or press a button, as the app instantly recognizes and captures QR code or barcode.
If the QR code or barcode contains a URL, Sakura@QR automatically opens a user’s preferred browser (e.g. Safari, Chrome or Opera). If the barcode only contains text, users immediately see it. Other data such as phone numbers, email address, contact information and so on toggles the appropriate tool or app.
Additional Sakura@QR special features include:
- A beautiful color scheme and interface
- One tap camera auto-focus
- Pinch to zoom in/out
- Open links from scanned history
- Access email history as a .csv file
- Customize vibration, sound and confirmation settings
The newest version of Sakura@QR enhances speed and upgrades the settings menu, for an even easier and more intuitive user experience.
“Users around the world have told us that they love how easy and fast Sakura@QR is to use, and that the elegant interface is a major improvement from other QR and barcode reader apps,” commented Tsunehiro Shimazaki of Cloud NET, Inc. “The feedback we have received so far on the latest version is extremely positive!”
Sakura@QR is available from the App Store at https://itunes.apple.com/app/sakura-qr-free-qrcode-barcode-reader/id1116382831. There is no cost to download the app.
For all other information or media inquiries, contact Mark Johnson on behalf of Cloud NET, Inc. at +1 408 757 0156 or press (at)appshout(dot)com.
About Cloud NET, Inc.
Based in Tokyo, Japan, Cloud NET, Inc. are mobile app developers with a philosophy to create apps across a range of genres that are simple and a pleasure to use. Learn more at http://www.cloudnet.org.
The Bar Code News (www.barcode.com), now in its 8th year, does not sell software, hardware, bar code products or services. Use the links on the left side menu to find the products or services you need. Want to reach us? See the links on the Footer menu below. Please let vendors know you’ve seen them here.
Check out the latest Bar Code Digital magazine here
Other Barcode News:
- Highland Brewery Taps SkuBrain for Better Forecasting and Inventory Optimization
- APPLIED IMAGE Announces a NEW Conformance Calibration Standard Test Card
- Longbow Advantage adds Don Rigdon as SVP of Services
- Cytellix Provides Compliance-Based Cybersecurity Services to Manufacturers Nationwide
- Radley Provides End-to-End RFID Solution
- StarShip Shipping Software for Acumatica Announces 2017 Platinum Acumatica Sponsorship
- Metro Supply Chain Group Appoints New U.S. Business Lead
- Radial Opens New Fulfillment Center in California, and Plans to Bring on 950 More Workers
- Inxeption Launches New Software Platform to Enable “Product Centric” m-commerce
- AIM Named Innovation Award Winner at 2017 Label Industry Global Awards Gala