GRAND RAPIDS, Mich., Oct. 3, 2017 /PRNewswire/ -- Radley Corporation, a global developer of MES and WMS software provides companies in the manufacturing industry with a comprehensive platform of RFID services, software solutions, hardware and supplies.
"Radley is excited to offer a complete RFID solution for our customers," said Kevin Cammet, Vice President of Radley Corporation. "Our partnerships with industry-leading hardware and equipment providers allow manufacturing customers to realize the maximum ROI on their RFID investment when combined with Radley's data collection solutions."
Radley's end-to-end solution provides hardware, middleware and services for a one-stop source for RFID implementation. Hardware offerings include fixed and handheld readers, portals, printers, tags, inserts and labels specifically selected for the customer's environment and process specifications.
Radley's software captures data throughout an organization's processes, whether utilizing traditional bar codes, machine integration or the use of RFID. Their customers have access to real-time data across the supply chain that can be integrated into an ERP or business system(s). Radley's configurable and scalable solutions are designed to work with each customer's unique processes.
With the latest enhancements to tag, antennae and reader hardware, RFID has emerged as a realistic investment to improve operations and reduce costs. In recent years RFID has been used more and more to improve manufacturing and logistics processes. And when integrated to a company's ERP or Business System, has proven to enhance data accuracy and overall productivity.
About Radley Corporation
Radley provides EDI, manufacturing and warehouse solutions to organizations around the world looking to improve the efficiency and productivity of their business logistics processes. To learn more, talk to a Product Specialist at 616-541-6010 or visit www.radley.com today.
About Barcode.com: People come to the site looking for info and products.
About 1/3 of our visitors are in the legacy bar code industry, about 1/3 are looking for consumables (like labels, bar code numbers, etc) and about 1/3 are looking for solutions of some kind. Our approach is to be found through content and we have hundreds of articles - here is just one section - Solutions.
--- and the sub categories:
Other Barcode News:
- StarShip Shipping Software for Acumatica Announces 2017 Platinum Acumatica Sponsorship
- Metro Supply Chain Group Appoints New U.S. Business Lead
- Radial Opens New Fulfillment Center in California, and Plans to Bring on 950 More Workers
- Inxeption Launches New Software Platform to Enable “Product Centric” m-commerce
- AIM Named Innovation Award Winner at 2017 Label Industry Global Awards Gala
- Honeywell To Showcase Mobile Solutions to Drive Supply Chain Efficiencies
- RF Technologies Seeks Partners with Low Voltage Installation Resources Nationwide
- 4R Systems Selects Marsha Shapiro as Senior Vice President of Product Management
- Multi-Platform Cloud Options Continue to Expand Capabilities
- MultiTech Awarded 2017 Smart Grid Product of the Year Award